4.5

Su Zibai did not answer Miao Zhen's words. Judging from his reaction, he seemed not to care at all whether Miao Zhen would tell his superiors.

Su Zibai glanced at Zhai Chengyun, who was still sleeping, and said to Miao Zhen: "If you have not betrayed the Federation, you will cooperate with me."

Miao Zhen felt that Su Zibai's words did not match his words.

They were threatening him before, but now they are asking him to cooperate.

"My mission is to seduce the empire general and his son, and split them up. Your mission is to assist me."

After Su Zibai finished speaking, she lowered her eyes slightly and looked at him.

The system said easily, "Why doesn't he look at you?" 】

Miao Zhen observed Su Zibai's expression, "He doesn't seem to be looking at the young monk." '

【? 】

'He was looking at the top of the young monk's head. '

The system checked the top of Miao Zhen's head, "It was empty, there was nothing." 】

Miao Zhen was silent for a long time, and Su Zibai spoke again: "Miao Zhen, you need to cooperate with me to complete the task."

Miao Zhen shook his head.

Su Zibai suddenly asked: "Why?"

Usually when this man talks to other people, he is quite normal, but why does he become so illogical when it comes to him?

Miao Zhen repeated, "You drugged me and I almost died on my wedding day. Why should I cooperate with you?"

Su Zibai was thoughtful.

He looked Miao Zhen up and down like he was admiring something, with a look of satisfaction in his eyes.

He suddenly changed his previous coldness and stepped forward to hug Miao Zhen, wanting to lower his head and kiss him.

Miao Zhen was stunned.

The system is also confused.

Before Su Zibai kissed him, Miao Zhen pushed him away hard.

"What do you mean?" Miao Zhen frowned and said, "What do you want to do?"

Su Zibaizhen seemed to not care about Miao Zhen's feelings at all, and restrained Miao Zhen in a forced way.

Miao Zhen was pressed on the table by him. Seeing that he was about to kiss her again, a trace of anger arose in her heart.

He kicked Su Zibai in the abdomen and kicked him aside.

Miao Zhen's clothes had been torn to pieces by Zhai Chengyun, so he casually picked up Zhai Chengyun's coat and put it on.

He frowned and said to Su Zibai: "That's enough, stop messing around."

Su Zibai clutched her stomach and stood up with difficulty.

Under Miao Zhen's vigilant gaze, he walked over in a few steps and opened the cabinet in front of Miao Zhen.

Then he directly pulled out the gun that Zhai Chengyun had placed inside.

He pointed the gun at Miao Zhen and said, "Kneel down."

【? Is he crazy? 】

Miao Zhen was more concerned about how Su Zibai knew where to put the gun.

Zhai Chengyun hated Su Zibai. Although he couldn't always be on guard, there was no way he could take the initiative to tell him where the gun was.