5.6

When they arrived at the hospital building, Miao Zhen asked Jin Chengyan and the others to go up first.

Jiang Mengyu followed Jin Dashan closely, and she would go wherever Jin Chengyan went.

She turned to look at Jin Daxi, only to see Jin Chengyan's brows furrowed, with a trace of worry in his eyes.

He said to Jiang Mengyu: "You go to the office on the third floor first, and I'll go with Miao Zhen."

Jiang Mengyu shook his head crazily, "I'll be right behind you, and I promise not to hold you back!"

Jin Chengyan said it was useless to follow them, Miao Zhen had been torn apart before.

It shows that no matter how hard the fist is, it is useless. You will still die if you die.

But he couldn't get rid of Jiang Mengyu, so he just let her be his follower.

Miao Zhen had no idea who Jin Hao was or what he looked like.

There happened to be a lot of people in the lobby on the first floor. He grabbed one of the nurses and quickly glanced at her nurse badge: "Nurse Li, do you know where Dr. Jin is now?"

Nurse Li looked at Miao Zhen with some doubts in her eyes.

"Jin number? Which Jin number are you talking about?"

Miao Zhen was slightly startled, "The security captain at the door said that Doctor Jin Hao was looking for me."

Nurse Li said, "You mean Wang Baoan told you? But I have never heard of the name Jin Hao. Maybe he is a new doctor. Ask the head nurse. She knows better."

Jiang Mengyu perked up when he mentioned the head nurse.

Her role is that of a little nurse, and she walked around the head nurse's office several times before.

She led the way and soon found the head nurse who was reading a newspaper in the lounge.

Miao Zhen asked her again, "Dr. Jin is looking for me. Comrade, do you know where he is now?"

The head nurse was drawing something on the newspaper with a pen. She looked up at Miao Zhen and said, "Jin number? Which Jin number are you talking about? I've never heard of it."

Miao Zhen was stunned, "Isn't there a doctor like Jin Hao in the hospital?"

The head nurse looked at them suspiciously.

When Miao Zhen was about to speak, Jin Chengyan held his shoulders and said, "I have been working night shifts recently. Xiaomiao is under too much pressure. It seems that he took the things in his dream seriously."

The head nurse also sighed, "Yes, there are less than a hundred people, but there are more than a hundred people to manage. It is indeed too difficult. Dr. Miao should also take a good rest."

While she was speaking, Miao Zhen took the opportunity to glance at the newspaper in her hand.

It's a small local newspaper, and the first thing that catches your eye is a line of large characters.

'The imitator was hospitalized, and his family asked for an explanation in court. '

The two rows of small red letters below read, 'Who should bear the mental harm caused by mentally ill criminals to their families? If a mentally ill person commits a serious crime, should he be held criminally responsible? '

Jiang Mengyu stepped on her feet and whispered in Miao Zhen's ear, "Look at the penultimate news."

Miao Zhen looked in the direction of her finger.