5.8

As soon as he saw the rabbit doll monster, Jin Chengyan set his sights on Miao Zhen.

He tilted his head and motioned to Miao Zhen, "Come on!" Kill him!

Miao Zhen held a plate of walnuts and said slowly in a soft voice: "You can't beat the enemy with a shotgun."

Jin Chengyan's face didn't change much.

He pushed up his glasses, looked at the rabbit doll that was getting closer, and said in a deep voice: "Why don't you run away? What are you doing here?"

After saying that, he turned around and ran away.

Liu Tuoni looked thin, holding Xiao Chunwan in his arms and running faster than Jin Chengyan.

Miao Zhen asked the two women to leave first, and he followed behind.

It might be that the bad luck buff is too powerful, or it might be that he has beaten a rabbit doll before, and now his hatred is basically full.

Miao Zhen didn't take more than two steps when he realized that the rabbit doll was running towards him.

He shouted loudly: "You go first, I will lure him away."

Then Miao Zhen turned into another corridor.

The rabbit doll also followed with heavy steps.

When he approached the corridor, Miao Zhen realized that it was a dead end.

Before the rabbit doll chased him, Miao Zhen opened the door of the first room on the left.

The female ghost who was chewing on the NPC corpse inside had half an arm in her mouth and turned her head faintly.

Miao Zhen closed the door silently and went to open the ward door on the right.

There was an acquaintance in the room, another male player.

On the train before, Miao Zhen was almost dragged out by his clothes.

But now this man has turned into a corpse, floating in the air, looking at Miao Zhen ferociously.

There were two female nurses standing next to him, holding needles and stabbing him desperately.

Without even being pricked, the corpse screamed in pain.

Miao Zhen sighed.

He closed the door and looked resignedly at the rabbit doll blocking the hallway.

The monster was wielding a chainsaw, and its originally dark eyes were glowing red.

The buzzing sound of the chainsaw almost left the words "The villain succeeds" written on his face.

Miao Zhen looked at him and shook his legs uncontrollably.

The rabbit doll saw that Miao Zhen was no match and rushed towards him with a grin.

Holding the electric saw, Mou used all his strength to cut off Miao Zhen's head.

Miao Zhen dodged dexterously, and the chainsaw did not touch him. Instead, it hit the wall behind him.

The strength was so great that it actually left a deep gap in the wall.

Miao Zhen's heart felt cold. If he was struck with this blow, it would definitely cut him in half.

He was blocked by the huge body of the rabbit doll and was thinking about how to escape.

I went to see the rabbit stuffed animal humming and struggling with the wall.

Miao Zhen squinted his eyes for a while. It turned out that there was an iron gate behind this wall, and the middle part of the chainsaw was stuck.