4.4

Miao Zhenhe studied the system for a long time, but he still didn't understand what was going on with the chip.

On the other hand, Zhai Chengyun finally couldn't stand the blatant sex behavior of his mother and adoptive father, so he left the table with a dark face.

As for Su Zibai's soft threats, he ignored them at all.

Miao Zhen only eats vegetarian food.

It takes a lot of time to prepare the seafood porridge, and he does everything slowly.

Now I can only stuff porridge into my mouth while listening to the sound of water and gasping.

They are still talking nonsense over there.

Zhai Li lowered his voice and sneered: "Keep your voice down, don't let your friends hear it."

Su Zibai secretly begged for mercy, "No, let me go."

"If you call him over now, do you think he can see it?"

"Please, don't do this!"

The system almost burst out laughing.

When they brought the topic to the issue of porridge and 'porridge'.

Miao Zhen's fingers trembled, he put down the spoon, raised his head from the bowl and poured it into his mouth.

Just when he was about to finish his drink, Zhai Li suddenly knocked on the table and called him over.

Miao Zhen pretended not to hear.

After Miao Zhen took the last sip, he felt the alpha pheromones pressing towards him. Miao Zhen sighed secretly, got up and walked to Zhai Li.

Su Zibai's eyes widened in horror, looking at him pleadingly, shaking his head.

After getting closer, Miao Zhen was already in a state of relief.

No desire or pursuit, detached from nature, six roots pure.

Try to hear nothing. Can't see it either.

He said to Zhai Li, "Sir, are you calling me?"

Zhai Li grabbed Su Zibai and said, "Don't you have something to tell him?"

Su Zibai shook his head painfully.

Miao Zhen wanted to leave, but Zhai Li wouldn't let him go.

Let him stand aside as a tool and add a little excitement to their lives.

As for what kind of flowers they had later, Miao Zhen didn't know.

He is in the system space, looking at the map and holding a sports meeting.

Miao Zhen was forced to stand for more than half an hour, pretending to be deaf and mute while being selectively blind.

Just like the dummies, they tried their best to ignore the shaking table and loud applause, and tried their best to cooperate with their performance.

By the time they had enough fun, the Little People Games here had only just reached 100 meters.

Miao Zhen bet a little virgin bitch value on the villain who played himself.

Before he could watch the game, Zhai Li told him to get out.

Miao Zhen's brain can usually only handle one thing at a time.

He was so engrossed in watching that he didn't hear Zhai Li's voice.

Zhai Li glared at him and used his powerful pheromones to suppress him.