5.13

Jiang Mengyu rarely drank so much. If Miao Zhen hadn't been there yesterday, she wouldn't have dared to drink so hard.

She rubbed her hungover head, opened her eyes drowsily, and saw a scene not suitable for children.

Jin Chengyan hugged Miao Zhen, while Hao Jingcheng and Liu Tuoni were entangled.

Four people are driving next to each other, just like driving a train.

Most importantly, none of them had any clothes on.

Nothing at all, clean, just like when they first came into the world.

Jiang Mengyu was so frightened that she quickly looked down at herself. Her clothes were still there, just like yesterday.

It seemed that Miao Zhen was concerned about the differences between men and women and did not directly help her change clothes.

After completely waking up, Jiang Mengyu couldn't help but shiver.

The air conditioner in the room was turned on very low. Jiang Mengyu wrapped herself tightly in the quilt and stepped on the floor with her bare feet, then immediately retracted her feet.

She picked up another quilt and threw it on the ground. When she stepped on it again, she finally no longer felt like she was stepping on ice.

She walked to the small train and reached out to poke Hao Jingcheng at the front.

Jiang Mengyu was startled when his hands felt cold, and he quickly touched a few others.

This time she didn't wrap herself up in the quilt, she shook Miao Zhen who was most likely to wake up, and screamed: "Wake up! Stop sleeping now, you are going to get cold!"

Miao Zhen was woken up by Jiang Mengyu. He avoided Liu Tuoni's arms and tried to stand up.

But before he could move, Jin Chengyan, who was still sleeping behind him, hugged him.

Miao Zhen was held in his arms, and he showed a tired smile to Jiang Mengyu.

"Call some flight attendants and take us to the infirmary. I feel a little dizzy, maybe I have a cold."

Jiang Mengyu turned around and wanted to run out to call for help. Halfway through, she turned back.

She looked at Miao Zhen and asked hesitantly: "Well... aren't you all naked now? It's my first time to meet a gay, so I have no experience. In this special situation, when calling a doctor for a gay, should I ask for a male doctor or a male doctor?" Female doctor."

Miao Zhen: "......"

He smiled gently and said, "Both men and women can do it. Doctors are kind-hearted, so don't think too much."

A few minutes later, several medical NPCs separated Miao Zhen and others, simply put on clothes and carried them to the infirmary.

Jiang Mengyu accompanied him as a family member.

It's lunch time now, and many people are eating in the cafeteria area of ​​Car No. 3.

At this time, a team of stretchers passed by, attracting the attention of everyone in the restaurant.

Xiao Chunwan grabbed an emperor crab leg and walked out of the crowd.

She followed Jiang Mengyu and shouted worriedly: "Sister Jiang, brother, what's wrong with them?"

Jiang Mengyu sneezed, "It's nothing, I probably just have a cold."

As soon as she finished speaking, she heard faint murmurs from the crowd.