4.16

Along with the clones of the federal generals, there were also clones of the imperial generals Zhai Li and Zhai Chengyun.

The number of each type of them is different. Seven federal generals came out at once, two were Zhai Li, and only one was Zhai Chengyun.

The remaining copies are still sleeping in the ball of light composed of consciousness, with no intention of waking up for the time being.

The clones of Zhai Li and Zhai Chengyun are alone and have deep feelings.

They looked at each other, and after seeing the situation clearly, they quickly formed a united front.

At the same time, he looked warily at the replica of the federal general opposite.

The sneak attack on Miao Zhen just now was very heavy. Miao Zhen covered his chest and had not regained his fighting strength for a while.

Judging from the order in which Miao Zhen came into contact with the clone of Zhai Chengyun, it should be Zhai Chengyun No. 4.

He was protected behind him by two clones of Zhai Li, who were casting worried glances at Miao Zhen from time to time.

Upon seeing this, the system sighed, [There is a saying, Zhai Li is really good to Zhai Chengyun. 】

It shielded Miao Zhen from pain. Miao Zhen hesitated for a moment and chose to side with Zhai Chengyun.

The federal general glanced at Miao Zhen and sneered: "You have indeed betrayed the federation."

If the original owner was here, perhaps this sentence would make him furious.

Miao Zhen defended the original owner, "General, I am standing here only because you just attacked me for no reason."

The federal general's eyes were cold: 'If you hadn't told the empire about the federal military deployment, how could the federal army have lost! '

Miao Zhen was a little stunned. The original owner was indeed regarded as a traitor by the Federation.

But that's the future, and it won't happen until at least Stardate 496.

The time point he is currently at is star calendar year 488.

The original owner has not been caught by Su Zibai, and has not been read by Su Zibai to extract federal secrets. Naturally, he will not betray the federation.

Based on the memory of the original owner and hidden character CG. It can be seen that he is indeed loyal to the Federation and is not a double agent.

That is to say, the betrayal mentioned by the federal general is actually something that will happen in the future.

The focus of the system was different from Miao Zhen's, from the moment the federal general spoke.

It's asking questions.

Miao Zhen thought it was infected with a virus.

【? ? ? 】

'? '

[No, no, how can he speak? ? 】

Miao Zhen also felt strange. He was about to tentatively ask the federal general.

Zhai Li, who had been silent next to him, suddenly taunted: "What are you talking about? He is my son's omega, and it is your turn to make irresponsible remarks. Come and fight, you federal waste."

After hearing this, the seven clones of the federal generals on the opposite side immediately rushed over.

Zhai Li only had two clones, but he didn't lose at all in terms of momentum, and he also faced them with murderous intent.