6.3

The president is in a panic now. Things are completely different from what he expected. He didn't want to play anymore, but found that his foot was held down and he couldn't take it back at all.

He felt Miao Zhen touching him through his leather shoes. Ji Chengming was at a loss, and he actually reacted shamefully. It was obvious that this man was audacious and disobeyed his orders. He should be very angry, how could he be so happy?

With a sullen face, he picked up the contract and threw it in Miao Zhen's face, "You are hired, come with me tonight..."

His original plan was to take him back to the villa and vent his desires first.

But he couldn't figure out what was going on with Miao Zhen, so he didn't dare to take him back for fear of attracting wolves into the house. Miao Zhen has strong hands, and he can play very well visually. He is experienced and may even be a person in the alphabet circle.

Ji Chengming didn't know Miao Zhen's model number online. If he looked alive, he was actually a beauty attacker.

What should he do? If he hadn't beaten Miao Zhen during the fight at night, wouldn't he be dead?

The more Ji Chengming thought about it, the more he felt that he was in danger now. He hesitated for a moment and then changed his words: "Come to dinner with me tonight. There will be several other guests. You should prepare well and don't embarrass me."

Xiao Baitu, who had been watching for a long time, took a step back and thought to himself that it was lucky that he did not sign the support contract. He only planned to be Ji Chengming's boyfriend and had no intention of doing multi-person sports.

Obviously the system thought the same thing as Xiao Baitu. It had just blamed Miao Zhen for stealing the role of the protagonist. Now it said angrily: [Damn, even if he can't remember you, he won't send you out. He I don't think of you as a human being. 】

'What are the five donors talking about? '

[Isn't he going to take you to share with the guests? Isn't that just the reason why he kept you? Now I have to take you out. No matter how you think about it, you can't go out to do business. I told you not to steal the scene, but this kind of scene is so easy to grab. 】

'The fifth donor is overly worried. He just plans to take the young monk out for a walk. '

[How can a CEO take his secretary shopping? 】

Miao Zhen thought it was reasonable. After all, he was not an ordinary secretary, he was very personal. Suitable for many occasions and situations, capable of doing many things.

..................

What made Miao Zhen a little disappointed was that Ji Chengming not only brought him, but also called Xiao Baitu.

Ever since he discovered that the disguised personalities of Xiao Baitu and Su Zibai were similar, Miao Zhen did not dare to have more contact with him. He was always worried that Xiao Baitu would stab him in the back the next second.

The system looked at the original text and said, [You are worrying too much, he is so stupid. In the text, she is like a swaying white lotus, who can bully anyone twice. 】

Miao Zhen took Su Zibai's shadow out of his mind. What the system said made sense. They were not the same person, and he could not hold a stereotype about Xiao Baitu just because they spoke in similar ways.

He read a few verses and his mood calmed down. He decided to put aside his distracting thoughts and get along with Donor Xiao seriously. It would be great if we could become friends.