6.24

When Brother Long and others' attention was drawn away by the police car outside, Miao Zhen took the opportunity to snatch away the gun from one of them and held the gun against Brother Long instead.

This time they finally knew they were afraid.

Brother Long didn't panic, he stood there steadily. When the police came in, he motioned to the brothers to give up resistance. He looked calm and composed, as if he thought being arrested by the police was no big deal.

Miao Zhen knew where his confidence came from. As long as the boss behind him did not fall, Brother Long would be able to live a happy life even if he really went to prison.

The policemen were already holding back their anger. After taking away the seriously injured Xiao Liu and the people at the scene, one of the young and energetic policemen secretly punched Brother Long in the stomach. The old policeman next to him held down Brother Long tightly and pretended not to see him.

The system space has started to play the hidden plot CG. Miao Zhen is worried about Ji Chengming's situation and cannot calm down to watch it.

Just as he was about to inquire about the news from the police who arrived, he heard several scoldings coming from outside. It was the police shouting, signaling to people outside to stay away.

Miao Zhen gently pushed away the policeman who stopped him. On the map, the villain Ji Chengming had already run out of the building. Miao Zhen went out to take a look and saw a large forklift parked in front of the unfinished building.

In the cab of the forklift, Ji Chengming, covered in blood, was confronting the police from a distance.

Miao Zhen breathed a sigh of relief. The moment he saw the forklift, he thought Ji Chengming would be sitting in the bucket in front of the forklift.

Ji Chengming had a headache, a headache in a physical sense. On the way to save the hero, he was almost killed by two cars rushing out. Fortunately, he was driving a convertible sports car, and when he realized something was wrong, he jumped out of it.

He climbed out of the car and shot the person who hit him maliciously with two shots. He thought about it for a while and realized that if he was squeezed into a pie on the road, the role of the hero saving the beauty would basically be gone.

The most important thing is that his canary is so beautiful. Without his protection, Miao Zhen will definitely be captured by others.

He will be forced by others and cry and struggle. He is so timid, yet so strong. What if I punch someone to death while resisting with my eyes closed?

Thinking about the worst, he was forced to be taken away by this one today and that way tomorrow. Everyone wants to do this or that to him, so wouldn't it be easy for Miao Zhen to become a serial murderer?

Without Ji Chengming, no one would go to prison to rescue him.

The more Ji Chengming thought about it, the more he felt that he had to ensure his own safety first. Only with him around can Miao Zhen survive safely.

He, Ji Chengming, is Miao Zhen's life.

After figuring out the key, Ji Chengming no longer just pursues speed. He first asked his closest men to rush to the unfinished building, and then he called a large forklift.

He sat in the forklift to see who would dare to hit it this time.

Both his men and the police arrived one step ahead of Ji Chengming, and the hero's chance to save the beauty was gone.