2.10

Ever since he discovered that Geng Yunnian was secretly spying on them, Miao Zhen had set his sights on him.

It's just that as the high priest, Geng Yunnian is always surrounded by many shrine personnel.

Miao Zhen had no chance to approach him.

The scene when they were kicked out was seen by many people.

In the evening, Li An found Miao Zhen.

"It's better for you to be honest." He warned: "The wind direction in the shrine is not good for you now. We will leave tomorrow evening and don't cause trouble."

Miao Zhen smiled and said nothing.

He would go out to confront Geng Yunnian at night, so he would definitely not be honest.

Qu Chenglin just felt that something was wrong with Geng Yunnian's performance and didn't pay much attention to it.

The shrine's duty is to maintain world peace. As long as the Mao Tuan does not cause trouble, the shrine and Mao Tuan will not be on opposite sides.

Then what does he have to worry about.

They were arranged into two houses.

At night, Qu Chenglin lay on the bed tossing and turning, unable to sleep.

During this period, every night when I go to bed, I can see Miao Zhen as soon as I turn my head.

Now that I can't see it anymore, I feel a little empty inside.

While tossing and turning, he thought again of the dirty words Li An and his wife said under the quilt.

One moment he said to raise his butt/butt, and the other moment he said to move faster.

Open your mouth and shut it, you're so horny.

Qu Chenglin looked down at his hands, and all he could think about was Miao Zhen's curvy and round body...

Can't think about it anymore.

Qu Chenglin covered his head, thinking that if he had the chance, he would pat and squeeze it to try out the feel.

He thought about it for a while, then coughed slightly and secretly reached out to touch himself.

After touching for a long time, I didn't find anything to touch in the toilet area.

He couldn't see his butt, but it felt about the same as Miao Zhen's.

They are all human beings, and they all have flesh.

It's just such a thing, how could it be worse?

With this in mind, he looked down at the bird he had raised since childhood.

People in the Mao Tuan tribe pay great attention to personal privacy and do not have the habit of walking birds openly.

Qu Chenglin had never seen many birds.

Apart from his own, I have only seen Miao Zhen's little bird.

While eavesdropping, I heard Ang Lee's lover praising him.

Combined with my own experience, peace is equivalent to no experience.

Qu Chenglin felt that the size of the bird should be related to its age.

After Miao Zhen grows up for a few more years, it is estimated that the little bird will grow into a bird.

Qu Chenglin was thinking wildly while playing with the bird.