6.25 (End)

Dr. Gai's wife, Mrs. Gai, is named Qin Lixue.

Like Dr. Gai, Qin Lixue is a very ordinary woman. She graduated with a bachelor's degree, worked in a company, and eventually became the boss's personal secretary.

Qin Lixue is serious and rigorous and never makes mistakes in her work. She is very satisfied with her current life, her boss treats her very well, and she also has her beloved.

That person is a personal doctor who works under another CEO. He often works overtime and has no chance to meet her several times. But Qin Lixue still felt that they were a good match and decided to hold the wedding next year.

Until one day she received a notice that her mistake had caused the company to lose tens of millions of orders.

Qin Lixue was confused and tried to prove that she was not wrong. But the boss who used to be kind suddenly changed his appearance. He gave many evidences that directly proved that she was fully responsible for the loss.

Qin Lixue is a very capable woman. She intuitively felt that something was wrong and immediately found a lawyer. It was fine at first. She found an experienced lawyer and prepared to resolve the matter through legal means.

But not long after, the lawyer she had found suddenly rejected her. Qin Lixue refused to give up and searched several lawyers, but found that no lawyer was willing to help her.

Several young law students found out about this, they were still young and had just left school. They gave her advice and Qin Lixue gave them all her savings. She has realized the seriousness of the matter, and she must find a way to win this lawsuit, otherwise she may be controlled by her boss for the rest of her life.

The few students she had high hopes for found evidence that their boss had committed fraud. They called Qin Lixue and happily said that they would win this time.

This was the first time they put their knowledge to use and felt like they had defended the law. They had never been so proud.

Qin Lixue received the good news, but before she could speak, there was a harsh crashing sound on the phone.

After hearing the impact, Qin Lixue subconsciously wanted to call the police for help. But before she called the police, she received a phone call from her boss's gentle voice.

'Those four children are really young, the oldest seems to be only 23 years old? I remember one of them took the postgraduate entrance examination and was originally going to become a graduate student. I heard that their family conditions were average. The graduate student's parents were farmers. I remember that he had a girlfriend at the Academy of Fine Arts. The little girl was very beautiful. I've met before, she and I have a close affinity, and her boyfriend and I have also interacted before. They are both very good children. '

'She wants to further her studies, and I am ready to help her. The man paused and chuckled: "What do you think, Secretary Qin?" '

The gentle voice sounded a little distorted through the phone. The boss always speaks in a gentle and gentle manner, making it difficult for people to feel unhappy.

But Qin Lixue only felt a chill on her back, and there was a devil's whisper on the other side of the phone. Although they were thousands of miles apart, she couldn't help trembling.

She secretly recorded the whole process, but no matter how she verbally guided or cursed, the boss never showed any flaws. It sounded as if he really cared about those four students, but it made her look like a madman.

She received several calls in succession and was repeatedly threatened.

The photos of her lover, Dr. Gai, and the home addresses and related information of the students were all packaged and sent to her mobile phone.