7.24

The Demon Sect from Daxue Peak in the north has a few guests today. They look a little different from the people from the Central Plains. They are foreigners who have been disturbing the border recently.

The young master of the Demon Sect met with them privately. After the two parties discussed the matter, the three foreigners were about to stand up and leave when the door to the room was kicked open with a bang.

Shengshan strode in. He shook the snowflakes off his body and tossed out three copper coins to get rid of the eyesore.

Glancing at the unsatisfactory adopted son of the original owner, Shengshan said coldly: "I told you not to associate with foreigners."

The young sect leader Sheng Zhan lowered his eyebrows and said respectfully, "Father said so."

Shengshan didn't bother to care about him. Daxue Peak was the territory of the Demon Sect, and he could just kill every foreigner who came in.

He took a sip of hot tea and raised his hand to signal Sheng Zhan to kneel down and speak, "Your little boy is not clean behind his back. For the sake of him growing up with you, I will spare his life. Go back and discipline him." Stop talking nonsense."

Sheng Zhan lowered his head, resentment flashing in his eyes.

When Shengshan walked away, he smashed the tea cup. Broken pieces of porcelain flew on the ground and landed on the three bodies.

At this moment, the door to the room was opened again. Sheng Zhan was nervous for a moment, but he was relieved when he saw that the person coming was Elder Wang.

Elder Wang rolled up his sleeves, exposed his thin arms, groped around on the corpse for a while, and took out their belongings. He said with a smile: "The sect master killed someone again in your place?"

Sheng Zhan slammed the table and roared angrily, "My woman was killed by him, and my brother was killed by him. He has the final say about the young sect master, the entire Demon Sect! He is not much older than me, and he still lets me He knelt down and called his father, "I'm such a coward. I look so glamorous, but in fact I can't even protect the woman I love!"

Elder Wang had a good relationship with him in private and knew about Sheng Zhan's secret collusion with foreigners. He has no good impression of foreigners and feels that if these things enter the Central Plains, life will definitely be ruined.

But he is a member of the Demon Sect, so how many people die has nothing to do with him. Compared with the destruction of life, he is more concerned about the benefits that foreign invasion can bring to him.

He comforted the waste in front of him and coaxed him in a low voice: "He killed your beloved woman, so you can kill him too. Although the sect master did not marry his wife with all the gongs and drums, his pursuit of his wife was still a matter of concern within the sect. It can be spread like wildfire."

Shengzhan's eyes lit up, he thought for a while, and then shook his head regretfully.

When Sheng Shan went on a long trip, Sheng Zhan fell in love with a foreign woman. He believed that he and the woman were in true love, but when Shengshan found out about it, he directly asked Xiang Nanfeng to behead the woman. Shengzhan looked at his lover's body and wanted to kill Shengshan angrily, but he didn't have the ability.

Elder Wang's idea was good. Sheng Zhan had met the sect leader's wife. He was a young man with a handsome and dazzling appearance. He was good-looking, but he was very sick. He could knock someone down with just one push.

Shengshan seemed to love that man very much. All kinds of precious herbs were continuously transported to Daxue Peak just to treat the man's illness. I heard that Shengshan was going down the mountain tomorrow and planned to invite Bu Liang back in person.