2.4

After the Doudou Fei incident, Miao Zhen observed for a few more days and found that Qu Chenglin was not a dangerous person at all.

He wanders around the tribe with a rope every day, and then writes slogans on the walls with charcoal strips.

The general content is, "Those who intend to hang themselves can come to Qu Chenglin to borrow hemp rope." '

'Have children now, eat them later. Refusing to have a baby starts with never going to bed. '

The aggressiveness is extremely low, not even spreading negative energy.

People passing by took it for granted and were on good terms with him, so they greeted him with a smile.

Occasionally, children would come over to join in the fun. Qu Chenglin would look around and make sure there were no adults, then play with them.

He did have the idea of ​​​​destroying the world, but he never had the heart to kill people.

He had no choice but to persuade him to die one by one. When everyone was hanged, he could commit suicide with peace of mind.

What Miao Zhen was more concerned about was Qu Chenglin's unusual behavior.

A few days later, he saw Qu Chenglin sleepwalking again, standing in front of a house surnamed Liu and crying.

Qu Chenglin cried very sadly, while Miao Zhen stood aside and watched.

After watching for a while, I really couldn't help but raised my hand to wipe his tears.

At night, the world's temperatures become cooler than during the day.

Qu Chenglin's body was trembling, and he didn't know whether it was because he was cold or because he was crying.

Miao Zhen wiped away his tears and reached out to hug him.

Qu Chenglin, who was sleepwalking, did not respond. He still stood where he was, but his body was not as cold anymore.

A few minutes later, Qu Chenglin walked home by himself.

Miao Zhen followed him and didn't stop until she saw him getting into bed safely.

It can be seen from the map that he is having a nightmare, and Miao Zhen is going to use the [Huangliang Yimeng] card on him to help him improve his sleep condition.

But before he could make a move, the world suddenly shook violently.

Miao Zhen was unprepared and was shaken back and forth.

The system was awakened, and he came out holding the pillow and looking around, [Good guy, can there be an earthquake? 】

Even a pig should be shaken awake by this movement.

The black bubbles above the villain's head exploded with a pop. Qu Chenglin opened his eyes and sat up in confusion.

When he turned around and saw a large living person next to him, he was so frightened that he grabbed the rope and wanted to strangle himself to death before the enemy killed him.

Miao Zhen thought he was not sitting firmly, so he grabbed him to prevent him from falling off the bed.

Recognizing that the person in front of him was Miao Zhen, Qu Chenglin's face started to heat up again.

It was too dark and Miao Zhen didn't notice this change.

There was gradually a commotion outside. Miao Zhen was afraid that the house would be shaken down, so he pulled Qu Chenglin and ran outside.