Follow-up: 1

The memories from his lifetime have finished playing in Miao Zhen's mind.

5210 is always paying attention to Miao Zhen's reaction, fearing that he will be too stimulated and his already weak soul will disappear completely.

Miao Zhen was much calmer than he expected, and there was a violent fluctuation in his soul. This fluctuation comes and goes quickly. Miao Zhen gasped for breath, and after a moment, he calmed down again.

5210 is just an ordinary system without many permissions. After it signed a contract with Miao Zhen, all information about Miao Zhen's life was recorded in its database.

The information it holds is Miao Zhen's first perspective, recording his life. It didn't know why Shengshan did that to Miao Zhen, it only knew that he killed Miao Zhen.

After watching it with Miao Zhen, the system became even more angry. It turned on its defense system, trying to protect Miao Zhen's soul from being snatched away by Sheng Shan's energy.

Miao Zhen didn't respond for a long time, and the system said anxiously: [I just said he is not a good person. Come with me quickly. If we go to the next world together, if we fall into his hands, he might do something to you. 】

As if hearing its voice, the energy became more violent.

The system's chip kept smoking, and 5210 was a little panicked. It was always worried that it might die if it continued like this.

After a memory stick crashed, the system screamed in horror, "Fuck you madman, why are you attacking me?" If you can't get it, just rob it. If you can find a wife, it's weird! 】

The cry of the system brought Miao Zhen back to his senses. His mind was very confused and he couldn't figure out what was going on for a while.

After reading the memory capsule, the lost memories of his life were gradually recalled by him.

At the same time, I recall the pain of being insulted.

Only then did Miao Zhen understand why his soul was so damaged. Before his death, his body was covered with injuries and he was in a state of extreme panic. The appearance of his lover did not allow him to find a sense of security. At that time, he only felt scared when he saw Shengshan.

But now Miao Zhen is willing to give Shengshan a chance to explain.

Regarding Shengshan's various calculations against him, they were all based on Elder Wang's one-sided opinions. Although there is a pamphlet written by Shengshan himself as evidence, Elder Wang himself is not a good person.

At that time, Miao Zhen faced a group of villains with evil intentions and could be forcibly violated at any time. He could not calmly think about whether there were loopholes in what Elder Wang said.

Compared with Elder Wang, Miao Zhen is actually more willing to believe in Shengshan. No matter what, that was his lover.

Miao Zhen didn't know why Shengshan treated him like that in the past. After his death, Shengshan followed him closely, which showed that Shengshan was not without feelings for him.

5210 asked him again if he wanted to leave. Miao Zhen thought for a while and said, "Thank you for taking care of me during this time." The road is long and we will eventually part ways. I think now may be the time to separate. '

5210 was stunned for a moment, [Are you going with him? He is not a good person, what has he done to you! He killed you, how can you easily forgive him. 】

Miao Zhen wanted to clasp his hands together, but paused midway through. He said calmly: "Since I was bound to you, apart from the first few short novice worlds, Shengshan has walked through the other six worlds with me." No one in the small world can act with him, and these life and death situations cannot be faked. This is a grudge between the two of us, and it's time to settle it. '