1.10

Su Chengye rented one bedroom and one living room. Considering that Chu Siyao was a girl and they were boys, it was very inconvenient to rest. After making some insinuations and making sure that Miao Zhen had no objection, Su Chengye gave the bedroom to Chu Siyao. He and Miao Zhen were in the living room, one sleeping on the sofa and the other on the floor.

Just as he thought, Chu Siyao didn't even say thank you or refuse, and went into the bedroom holding her schoolbag and sulking.

Her lips seemed to be moving, and she was afraid that even she herself couldn't hear what she was saying. Then he gently closed the door in front of Su Chengye.

Su Chengye sighed. It wasn't that he was wearing colored glasses, but that there was something wrong with Chu Siyao's way of dealing with others.

He turned around to leave, and heard Chu Siyao's lock.

Miao Zhen had just finished wiping the floor and was spreading the quilt. Seeing Su Chengye come back expressionlessly and looking at the small flame on the top of his head on the map, Miao Zhen said softly: "Classmate Chu must be quite embarrassed to live with two grown men."

Su Chengye couldn't deny it, and quickly drove Miao Zhen to the sofa, and then fell asleep.

The clock in the living room has reached one o'clock in the morning, but neither of the two people in the living room are sleepy.

Su Chengye has been thinking about how to destroy the friendship between Miao Zhen and Chu Siyao. Chu Siyao has the same virtue as her previous life. This little boy is young and has no background. He is afraid that his future will be ruined by her.

The embarrassing scene just now was still in Miao Zhen's mind. He thought he had forgotten it, but when he closed his eyes, he still felt tight in his chest and out of breath.

The system comforted him, "Everyone will die a few times, and you will get used to it if you die too many times." 】

Miao Zhen smiled, still playing the scene over and over in his mind. Halfway through, he suddenly thought of something, "Fifth Donor, did you see the reaction of the male and female protagonist at that time." '

As the person involved, Miao Zhen was so embarrassed that his vision turned black, and he was not in the mood to look at the expressions of the male and female protagonists.

The system lived up to his trust and directly retrieved the surveillance footage.

A surveillance image from a third-person perspective appeared in Miao Zhen's mind.

He sat on the sofa, his face flushed and his fingers trembling slightly. Su Chengye stood beside him, with a stiff body and a complicated expression. The corners of his mouth were twitching, as if he wanted to laugh very much but was concerned about the student's mood.

The changes in the heroine Chu Siyao's expression are very thought-provoking.

She first looked at Miao Zhen in shock, then tensed up and held her breath, with obvious panic on her face. It seemed like he was about to run away from the door in the next second.

After Miao Zhen went back and forth several times in slow motion playback, the system also realized that something was wrong.

[Why is she so scared? ] The system was confused and confused, [Even if she is in the same room with two men, one is her teacher and the other is her only friend. She was a little nervous, so her reaction shouldn't be so big. 】

Miao Zhen was convinced, "Her behavior was like a frightened bird." '

As soon as these words came out, both the system and Miao Zhen were stunned.