5.22

The players were waiting for the show to start in the preparation room. The auditorium outside was dark and seemed to be full of people.

Jin Chengyan poked his head out and found that except for the king and queen, everyone else was actually a pirate.

Xingchen*Shang, who had been burned to ashes by them, was walking down the stairs holding a seven or eight-year-old girl.

There was a gentle smile on his handsome face, and it didn't look like he had ever died.

The girl he was holding had black hair and black eyes, and was wearing a pink princess dress. She has a delicate and tender appearance, and her brows and eyes reveal the innocence and ignorance that is unique to a girl of this age.

The girl sat between the queen and Xingchen*Shang. She was very affectionate to the queen, and there was a slight fear in her eyes when she saw the king.

Jin Chengyan noticed that she was holding Xingchen*Shang in one hand and the queen in the other. Shaking her calves and talking to the queen, the relationship between mother and daughter seemed very close.

Jin Chengyan wanted to continue observing, but a waiter in evening dress walked onto the stage and began to announce the curtain.

The first program is "Liu Li Girl and the Three Little Pig Fairies"

The backstage search has already been completed, and the left and right are now idle. Jin Chengyan moved a small bench and sat in a corner near the stage, crossing his legs to watch the excitement.

This story tells that once upon a time, there lived a poor girl in a farmhouse. Her name was Miss Liuli.

Miss Liuli's father doesn't like her, and neither do her grandparents. She has two younger brothers, both of whom are loved by everyone in the family. Grandma said that my brother will go to school in the future and go to big cities to make a lot of money, so he needs to eat well to nourish his brain. She must have a mobile phone and a computer, otherwise others will look down on her grandson.

Miss Liuli has never played with a mobile phone, but she wants one too. Her father asked her to help take care of the family's pigs. After taking care of it for a week, you can play with your phone for an hour. Every day, Liuli gets up early to take care of the pigs and goes to school smelly. All the children laugh at her and call her Zhu Bajie. Miss Liuli was very sad and went back to complain to her parents.

Mom didn't speak, she just cried and shed tears. Dad said that if she didn't like it, she didn't have to go to school. Miss Liuli ran into the pig pen sadly, hugged the little piglet inside and cried out her grievances.

At this moment, something magical happened. The three little piglets turned into three fairies of different colors. In order to repay Miss Liuli, they gave her three gifts.

The first pig fairy gave Miss Liuli a pair of glass slippers. The second one is to give Miss Liuli the most beautiful princess dress. The third one is to turn the pumpkin into a carriage so that Liuli girl can attend the prince's ball.

However, due to the limitations of the system, there is no prince in this country, and the prince is abroad.

But Miss Liuli didn't speak English and didn't apply for a visa, so Miss Liuli missed the prince's ball.

She wears a princess dress and cleans the pig pen every day. In order to repay the pig fairy, she will feed the three little piglets the best pig food.

Days like this lasted for a long time, and finally one day the three pig fairies were killed by their father and made into meat years ago because they were growing so well.