2.17 (End)

The Giant Rounders probably do not intend to let humans discover their existence, at least not currently.

They destroyed all the giant round star texts collected by the wise tribe.

Now the people of the wise tribe no longer study the writings of the gods, but start studying culture and art.

It may be that the Giant Circle aliens have implanted memories into them, or it may be that they themselves have these abilities.

According to other tribes, the wise tribe has been making musical instruments recently, saying that they want to sublimate their souls.

Everything related to the God of the Sky has been destroyed, and no trace of the unknown civilization can be found here.

Including Tianci Terrace, water column and material group.

No one remembers that two people were burned to death on this central pillar.

The original escorts have also become ordinary tribal guards.

It was spring plowing at this time, and humans were somewhat clumsily cultivating the land outside the tribe.

What you sow matures and bears fruit in less than half a day.

The yield is small and the growth is fast.

It can be seen that human beings are hungry and anxious, and they eat their own kind and burn people alive, which leaves a psychological shadow on the giant circle people.

Let them fully realize that no one can be hungry again no matter what.

Qu Chenglin also emphasized the need for land that can grow a lot of food in his wooden book to the people of the Giant Circle.

The Giant Rounders did it.

Plant the seeds today and pluck them tomorrow to eat.

The originally empty area, except for the commercial roads, has become covered with woods.

There are many kinds of animals and plants in the woods.

Black worms half as tall as a man, fruits as big as a human head, and trees with loaves of bread and meat.

Miao Zhen stood outside the shrine, looking at the tree a few meters away.

The guards of the shrine formed a circle to protect the peasants in the middle.

The three middle-aged men were peeling the bark of a tree.

The tree is called the milk tree, and it is said that white liquid flows out of it.

It's fishy, ​​sweet, and edible.

The system chuckled, [These giant circle people are so stupid. 】

'With no reference, they came up with these things based on their imagination, which is already very clever. Maybe in their imagination, this is how milk comes from. '

The voices of those people in the distance were a bit loud, attracting a monster.

Judging from the size of the giant round stars, the creatures on their planet are much larger than humans.

The ones put into the eco-box are probably improved varieties, with the purpose of enriching the species diversity of the eco-box.

After all, humans cannot be the only species in the world.

The monster attracted by the sound looks like a tumbleweed that can run.

The guards poked it with a fork, and it was dead after a while.