7.2

Shaolin Temple is compassionate and rarely makes enemies in the world. Eleven years ago, the eldest princess and the prince were attacked when they were out. The men of the king with a different surname chased the prince all the way to Mashan in Zhouzhou. The down-and-out prince knocked on the gate of the Shaolin Temple on a rainy night.

Shaolin protected the two of them, but also offended the king with a different surname.

Although the rebellion later subsided and the prince successfully ascended the throne, it left hidden dangers for the Shaolin Temple.

When the masters in the temple went out to compete in martial arts, a group of men in black broke in and killed the monks guarding the temple. All the young monks of Miaozi generation who had just entered Shaolin were kidnapped, imprisoned, and tortured to death.

Monk Miaozhen was the only young monk of Miaozhen generation who survived the catastrophe. The abbot didn't want him to be the only one left in the entire Miaozi generation, so he accepted two more junior disciples for him, Miaofa Miaoyuan.

Among the three brothers, Miaozhen is the most skilled in martial arts and the softest. Thinking that Miaozhen was about to travel down the mountain, Miaofa couldn't help but tell him over and over again: "Brother Miaozhen, don't be gullible when you are away from home. If those male and female donors are dishonest, don't follow them either."

Miao Yuan came from a distance and heard the conversation between the two. He nodded in agreement.

Miao Zhen sighed softly. Thinking of the ridiculous things he did last year, he coughed lightly and said, "Thank you for your concern, junior brother. I will remember it, little monk."

Previously, he participated in the Demon Elimination Conference as a Shaolin representative. Halfway through, I felt there was no future and immediately ran away with the monks.

Later, for some reason, I was pestered by a young man. After his family was exterminated, he went to Miao Zhen crying and said that he would do anything if Miao Zhen helped him take revenge.

It was originally a simple dispute between rivers and lakes. Miao Zhen was neither a relative nor an acquaintance, so there was no reason to help him. The young man refused to listen and insisted on sacrificing himself or committing suicide.

Miao Zhen refused his sacrifice, and since he was really pitiful, he stayed with him. When the boy's fate was up and he passed away because of all his grudges, Miao Zhen immediately ran back to Shaolin.

The donor was so enthusiastic that the monk was frightened.

Miaofa explained a lot more, and Miaoyuan nodded beside him the whole time. Before leaving, they gave Miao Zhen two big return pills and reluctantly pulled him, not wanting him to leave.

It took an hour before the two junior brothers let Miao Zhen go.

This was not the first time Miao Zhen went down the mountain, but this time was the longest. He traveled to seek Buddhism and cultivate his mind, which lasted as little as one year and as many as five years. He is the most famous among the younger generation, and it is no surprise that he will be the next abbot.

Monk Miaozhen is familiar with all the scriptures and knows the unique knowledge of Shaolin by heart.

Hundreds of people from the Shaolin Temple saw him off last night, hoping that he would surprise them when he returns in a few years.

After bidding farewell to his two junior brothers, Miao Zhen put down his bamboo hat, led his horse and left Shaolin.

When he walked away, Miaofa folded his arms and said worriedly: "Senior brother, everyone is good in the eyes. If someone with intentions comes close, something may happen."