6.5

Ji Chengming held a cigar in his mouth and looked down at Miao Zhen.

After he said the threatening words, the little pet seemed to be scared. He approached cautiously, raising his little head and looking confused.

Miao Zhen looked at him very seriously, which made Ji Chengming very satisfied. From the moment he signed the maintenance contract, he, Ji Chengming, was Miao Zhen's only owner. As a pet, Miao Zhen should look at him like this.

He took Miao Zhen to the toilet of the police station and wanted to push him into the cubicle and kiss him.

Miao Zhen has a certain respect for places like the police station.

He clearly told Ji Chengming that he didn't want to be here. Ji Chengming sneered, and it was not up to him to decide where to do it.

Seeing that the little pet started to be coquettish and coquettish again, Ji Chengming was ready to be rough.

He succeeded in forcing him in the bar. At that time, Miao Zhen was crying and struggling, but she was no match for him. Thinking about it, this person only has some strength in his hands, and is actually just a weak and delicate plaything.

Ji Chengming wanted to repeat his old tricks and was going to give the master a severe punishment in the bathroom.

But the delicate flower that fell down when pushed and trembled when touched now seemed to have strong glue under its feet.

Ji Chengming grabbed his arm and put his arm around his shoulders. After trying hard for a long time, Miao Zhen didn't move at all.

After all, he is a monk from Shaolin. Miao Zhen let him go in the bar earlier.

We are at the police station now, not a place where Ji Chengming can act recklessly.

Looking at Ji Chengming, who had a dark face and still didn't want to give up, Miao Zhen thought for a moment, coughed lightly and said: "The one from before... is still in there. I'm not feeling well, can it be later."

Although he was making excuses, Miao Zhen was really not feeling well.

The bathroom facilities in the bar were limited, so he could only take out his tie. As for Ji Chengming's descendants, they ran too deep and he failed to get them out.

After he reminded him, Ji Chengming also felt that it was a little difficult for him. However, in the private room, Miao Zhen was very cooperative.

It's not just a matter of coordination, it's obvious that he has a lot of experience and is at a very high level, and some of his operations have even reached the master level.

When I thought about this man, he had been lying under someone else before, letting others see his charming attitude. Ji Chengming's newly aroused affection was instantly burned away by jealousy.

He was going to teach Miao Zhen a lesson in the toilet, but he couldn't hold him back. He was also pulled by Miao Zhen and staggered, almost falling to the ground.

Ji Chengming felt that he had lost face, and his little pet started to nuzzle his nose and face because of his favor.

Could it be that Miao Zhen really thought that he didn't dare to hurt him. If he really made him angry, he would no longer worry about whether Miao Zhen could bear it.

He put his hand on Miao Zhen's shoulder and threatened him coldly in his ear: "Don't disobey me again, or I will lock you in a cage and fuck you day and night. Believe me, the last disobedient pet has been killed." I played to death."

In fact, this was Ji Chengming's first time supporting someone else, and he had no experience at all in that aspect. He has many enemies, and most of the bedmates he sends to him have ulterior motives.