7.3

Appearances are all clouds, and Miao Zhen's understanding of his own appearance comes from the evaluations of others.

Everyone who met him said he was good-looking. Fortunately, when he was a child, no matter how good-looking he was, he was just a cute little monk at most. Whether they are pilgrims or foreign monks, they all touch his bald head when they see him.

As he grew up in the past few years, he always encountered some over-enthusiastic donors. Regardless of gender, they all wanted to get into his arms.

Miao Zhen looked in the mirror and studied for a while, and finally realized that he might really be a beautiful monk.

The monk's robe he was wearing was secretly given to him by the abbot before he left Shaolin, and he felt particularly energetic when he wore it.

Miao Zhen bought a few meat buns and planned to give them to the beggars nearby.

As soon as he reached the main road, two little beggars followed behind him. Logically speaking, they should be disciples of the Beggar Clan, but Miao Zhen had not seen a big beggar after walking for so long.

There are disciples of the Beggar Clan all over the world, but I don't know why I can't see any of them here.

The unkempt little beggar looked at him for a long time, then suddenly ran past him and bumped into him deliberately.

Miao Zhen felt that he touched her body, probably trying to steal her wallet.

Miao Zhen doesn't have such high-end gadgets. Apart from necessary expenses, he relies on alms most of the time.

He grabbed the little beggar and handed him the meat bun in his hand.

The little beggar lowered his head and took the meat bun, nodded quickly, and ran away without saying a word.

Looking very introverted, Miao Zhen squinted his eyes for a while.

The man was not a dwarf, and his steps did not look like a martial arts practitioner. It seemed that he was suspicious.

Miao Zhen rubbed his fingertips. The little beggar's arms were fleshy. It seems that after a year of not going down the mountain, the food of the Beggar Clan has improved a lot.

He walked for a long time and didn't meet anyone suspicious. Maybe the flower picker didn't come out today, or maybe he didn't suit the flower picker's taste.

Most of the flower picker's martial arts skills are ordinary, but they are enough to cause unscrupulous harm to civilians.

Miao Zhen was worried about the people here, so he decided to stay for a while until the flower picker was caught before leaving.

When passing by the teahouse, Miao Zhen found that Shengshan was still staring at him.

He raised his head and showed a gentle smile. The man who was pretending to sample tea glanced at him and suddenly threw the teacup in his hand.

Miao Zhen caught the tea cup and looked down. There was white powder floating on the tea.

It seems that this colorless and odorless poison has not had time to dissolve yet.

The person upstairs seemed to be aware of this. He hid his fingers still dipped in tea behind his back and said in a cold voice, pretending to be calm: "Monk, don't you dare to drink just a cup of tea!"

Miao Zhen looked at the tea, then looked up at Shengshan, and suddenly jumped up to the teahouse.

He has reached great success in crossing the river with a reed, his body is light and he is jumping peacefully, which is not at the same level as Shengshan.