3.23

Miao Zhen was pushed by Wu Chengfeng and was still a little unable to move.

The system reasoned with him, "A small amount of impatience will ruin a big plan. If you stay here because of these children, you don't know how many people will be harmed by them in the future." 】

Miao Zhen understood the truth, but he still couldn't get over it psychologically.

Seeing that Miao Zhen was still hesitating, it said, [If you think about it, the progress of eliminating demons has not reached 50 yet, it means that the Third Movement Sensing Spirit God may not only have this supply base. If you bring the information out, the police will be able to follow this clue and take over other places as well. If you fail to escape, you may not know how long it will take to investigate this place. 】

Although the police in this world are severely weakened, as long as they are provided with the slightest clue, they are like wolves that smell meat and can pounce quickly and accurately.

In the previous incident at the Snow Mountain Hot Spring Hotel, Miao Zhen had already seen the official's strength through the linkage between the three eastern provinces.

He felt that what the system said made sense, and they had to escape from here at all costs.

You don't need to run far, you just need to leave the mountains, find a place with signal, and tell the outside police the news.

After thinking about it, Miao Zhen decided to be cruel.

He opened a path and led the people behind him into the mountain.

When Village Chief Liu saw this, he threw the child in his hand to the ground.

The child fell to the ground but did not cry.

Village Chief Liu lowered his head and looked,

A bunch of wooden figures caught the child together, swinging their wooden legs, and ran forward desperately.

When they came closer, Wu Chengfeng, who was behind the team, pushed Xiaoyun to Miao Zhen.

He turned around and picked up the child, picked up the wooden man and went into the mountain.

Village Chief Liu's face darkened.

He gave one child to each of the young adults, and thirteen of them to chase in the mountains.

He took the people on the mountain road, preparing to drive down the mountain and intercept them at the foot of the mountain.

Since entering the forest, the nanny has been holding her cell phone and checking the signal from time to time.

Miao Zhen thought that if he left, the child who had just threatened him would be dead.

Unexpectedly, Wu Chengfeng suddenly caught up with him and shook the child in his arms in front of his eyes. "Don't be so depressed. The child is fine."

Look at the child who is safe and sound, and then look at Wu Chengfeng who is trying to comfort himself.

Miao Zhen pursed her lips tightly, feeling a strange feeling in her heart.

He had never been so threatened.

I have never faced such a dilemma before.

Wu Chengfeng patted his back, held Xiaoyun up again and started walking deeper.

Xiaoyun was in so much pain that she couldn't walk. She shook her head and said, "Find a place to hide me. If you take me with you, no one can escape."

Just as Miao Zhen was about to speak, Xiaoyun pointed to the ground with difficulty.