3.25 (End)

Miao Zhen knew Wu Chengfeng very well. This man was a carnivore at heart.

From the moment he agreed to try everything, Wu Chengfeng took him home directly.

Upon entering, Miao Zhen found that this person had prepared all the household items for two people.

I guess even if I don't agree during the day.

Wu Chengfeng will also try to tie him back at night.

Miao Zhen knew it when he saw Wu Chengfeng hiding the iron chain shackles in a panic.

Your own opinions are not important.

The system looked down upon Wu Chengfeng.

I think this person is lecherous and perverted.

In fact, Miao Zhen couldn't say that Wu Chengfeng was any better.

Probably just pleasing to the eye.

Or maybe it's because he's been abstinent for too long.

Wu Chengfeng's flirtatiousness is exactly what he likes.

The system conducted a psychological test on Miao Zhen and found that its host had a hidden tendency to masturbate.

Although he is a good fighter on the surface, secretly he is also a bit of a masochist.

If you want others to take the initiative, you can accept being more forceful.

From the moment he saw this report, Miao Zhen always thought of Amitabha.

He read for a long time and emphasized seriously: "No, little monk, it was Brother Ten who made a mistake in the test." '

[I am a high-latitude creature, I have wisdom, and a huge database. 】

The implication is that it can never go wrong.

Miao Zhen clasped his hands together and said, "It's my fault, my monk is not that kind of person." '

The system read the report several times.

Laughing while watching, [Good guy, you are still in control. 】

'The little monk didn't. '

[No shit, you looked at the military uniforms when you were taking the test. How did you get there? 】

Miao Zhen remained silent.

He held it in for a while and said calmly: "No, it just doesn't happen." '

The system was dissatisfied and asked him to do the test again.

This time it turned out that he had self-destructive tendencies.

While Miao Zhen was working hard and explaining systematically, Wu Chengfeng was still busy hiding things.

The house is too small and the chain is too thick, so it's really not easy to hide.

He stuffed the whips and candles under the bed and made an inviting gesture to Miao Zhen.

Tell him not to be formal and come in to sit.

Miao Zhen is a civilized monk. The system quarrels with Tieba every day and never loses.

Miao Zhen argued with the system and lost.

The map villain who plays him has just submitted his resignation application.

Probably, it can accept um um ah ah, or eggs that move.

But it cannot accept black room play.

If there is a need in the future and it cannot be performed, please replace it.