6.13

It took almost half a month for Miao Zhen to come to this world. After so long, he finally saw the legendary Bai Yueguang.

However, his body is now covered with whip marks and kisses, and his feet are still chained, making it really inconvenient to see guests.

Although the clothes were neatly dressed, his neck and forearms were still exposed.

The neck is the hardest hit area, and Ji Chengming likes to stamp there the most. When Dr. Gai was still working here, he once reminded him that planting strawberries on his neck might kill his cute little baby.

Let Ji Chengming cherish Miao Zhen's life and plant it carefully.

Since then, Ji Chengming has learned to behave. He no longer insisted on making hickeys, but changed to stamping them in a literal sense.

He found someone to customize a set of seals using special materials, and every time he was happy, he would put a bunch of seals on Miao Zhen's neck. In addition to regular hickeys, there are also ones with pictures and text.

Last night, Ji Chengming gave Miao Zhen a gift, which was the writing style. Looking from a distance, all he could see were the dense hickeys on Miao Zhen's neck. If you look closely, you can see that the red seals are several reduced characters, which say 'The King's Man'. '

The manservant held down the earphone and hurriedly went down after listening to the butler's instructions. Miao Zhen fiddled with his anklet, feeling that his appearance at this time was somewhat disgraceful. He covered the anklet with a quilt, put on his clothes and sat upright on the bed. Thinking that if Bai Yueguang really came over suddenly, he wouldn't be too rude.

On the map, the villain who plays Bai Yueguang patrols the villa under the leadership of the housekeeper like he is patrolling the territory.

On the other side, Ji Chengming was driving a car to the villa, probably because he had just received the news that Bai Yueguang was back. Xiao Baitu sat next to it, with small bubbles rising from both of their heads.

Miao Zhen opened them one by one, and the bubbles of Ji Chengming's villain were a pile of mosaics. It was said that there were too many plots in the brain and not enough bubbles to display. He suggested that Miao Zhen use a microscope to look at it a little bit.

Compared to President Ji, Xiao Baitu's thoughts are much simpler. When he was in the villa before, he had more or less heard about Mr. Bai from the servants. He didn't know who this person was, but he only knew that Ji Chengming valued this person very much.

Ji Chengming was having a meeting in the company just now. Secretary Miao took leave and did not come to work. Xiao Baitu thought that President Ji would use the toys that he usually used on Secretary Miao on himself. After all, playing with toys is what President Ji does every time he has a meeting, and he only has two secretaries in total. Now that Secretary Miao is away, the important task of playing with toys must be placed on him.

Xiao Baitu has been struggling all morning. Should he continue to maintain his tough, unyielding and flawless persona? After a painful struggle to refuse or accept, he reluctantly obeyed President Ji. Or just imitate Secretary Miao and become a money-making machine without emotions.

Ji Chengming told him with his actions that his entanglement was unnecessary. Before the meeting, Ji Chengming asked Xiao Baitu to get under the conference table. Xiao Baitu was shocked. He didn't expect the game to be so exciting at the beginning.

Then he discovered that Ji Chengming was going to play games with him online.

President Ji had a stern look on his face, lowered his head slightly and sent him a message, "I play cow, you play monkey." '