1.8

After Su Chengye finished making the noodles, he fried the eggs, cut a few slices of ham, and decorated the three bowls of noodles very delicately.

He looked left and right and nodded with satisfaction. He took out the noodle bowls one by one, and arranged the chopsticks and spoons neatly, making sure that each chopstick was aligned in parallel, and then invited the two students to come over to eat.

To be precise, Chu Siyao invited Miao Zhen to come over for dinner, and Chu Siyao came as a bonus.

Su Chengye still hates Chu Siyao, but he likes Miao Zhen, an honest and friendly male student.

He is a man, and he will not be suspected of plotting against students just because he is close to him.

If you study hard, be sensible and obedient, even if your math scores are unsatisfactory, you can still make up for it by taking extra classes.

I heard that his family background is not that good and he is just a child from an ordinary family.

If he wasn't preoccupied with revenge and didn't have much thought on teaching, he wouldn't mind giving Miao Zhen a few extra lessons. In case he reaches the second year of high school, mathematics becomes a little more difficult and he cannot keep up with his studies.

When his students came over, Su Chengye looked at the two of them with a gentle smile on his face.

It can be seen that Miao Zhen has received a good upbringing, and everything he says and does is very polite and natural, but he is a little reserved and polite, unlike a child of this age. They are a private school, and although they have regulations, they are not very strict. However, Miao Zhen strictly followed the school's regulations and had her hair cut short, and her school uniform was washed clean without any personal decorations.

Despite this, he does not look dull. His eyes always have a slight smile and are full of spirituality.

As a teacher, Su Chengye felt that he was a talented person. I will recommend a few exercise books to him soon, and practice more basic questions at home to try to improve his scores.

After looking at Miao Zhen, Su Chengye looked at Chu Siyao, who was staring at the bowl in a daze, and his joyful mood suddenly sank.

Chu Siyao's eyes were red, and she was crying silently with her head hanging down. Her body was tense for some reason, and anyone with a discerning eye could tell that she was very nervous now.

Su Chengye felt that she was crying because she was frightened by what happened today, or because she was moved.

No matter what the reason was, he felt that it was really not good to just let her cry.

So he said after careful consideration: "Classmate Chu, teacher..."

Before he could say anything, Chu Siyao suddenly sniffed and said, "Thank you, teacher, for giving me something to eat."

"Oh." Su Chengye's eyebrows skipped a beat, knowing that Chu Siyao didn't mean to joke.

He put aside those jokes that only adults would make, selectively blocked this sentence, and continued: "Do you know who those people are today?"

Chu Siyao nodded, "It's Sister Sisi."

Su Chengye went through it in his mind and found that this title was quite familiar. Sister Sisi is the school bully of Qihai High School. She hangs out with people outside the school and often beats girls in the school's girls' toilets and in the woods.

When Su Chengye passed by the woods before, he also saved two poor girls who were slapped in the mouth.

However, Sister Sisi's family situation seems to be good. When Su Chengye reported this matter to the leader, he was privately warned not to interfere anymore.