5.9

The things outside are moving very slowly, and I'm not sure whether they are moving so slowly in the first place, or whether they are looking for survivors here.

No matter which possibility it is, it is very disadvantageous for them.

The resentment on the monster was too heavy, and the surrounding area was getting colder and colder. Even Miao Zhen couldn't help but shiver, let alone the ten-year-old Xiao Chunwan.

Liu Tuoni hugged her tightly, and Hao Jingcheng hugged Liu Tuoni.

The three people shook in succession and formed a group to vibrate together.

Jiang Mengyu couldn't hold on anymore, so she squeezed into the crowd, trying to get some warmth.

But the people here are all cold, and it won't work at all if they are gathered together.

Miao Zhen was still observing secretly. Jin Chengyan, who had been frowning in thought, suddenly tugged on Miao Zhen's clothes.

He seemed to want to say something, but he didn't dare to say anything. He just shook his head at Miao Zhen.

Miao Zhen could vaguely see his movements, and after thinking about it for a while, he understood what he meant.

According to the speed of this monster's movement, by the time he leaves the lobby on the first floor, their group will be basically useless.

Miao Zhen felt that her limbs were a little stiff. If she had to wait any longer, Xiao Chunwan would be the first to freeze to death.

They adults might be able to get through it, but after the monster is gone, there will still be a female ghost over there.

The female ghost's hair looked familiar, and Miao Zhen knew her. Before the last flashback, Xiao Chunwan was killed by this female ghost who killed people with her hair.

As long as it is a murderous evil spirit, it is not a good person.

When she catches it, Miao Zhen and the others will definitely not be able to run away.

Miao Zhen still has two chances to turn back today. If they are used up twice, he will bid farewell to this world completely.

Miao Zhen hesitated for a moment between trying to lure the monster away and turning back.

In the end, he decided to give it a try. At least he wanted to know what was outside.

After Jin Chengyan shook his head, he saw Miao Zhen making gestures there.

He looked carefully for a long time and found that it was still in sign language.

Miao Zhen probably understood what he meant. Miao Zhen wanted to lure the monster away and made an appointment to meet in the underground laboratory.

The system team leader was a little surprised, [Xiao Miao, can you still do this? 】

Miao Zhenliang was trembling: "Buddhism pays attention to saving all living beings. The deaf-mute is one of all living beings, so naturally there must be a way to communicate with them." '

The system team leader said cheerfully: [Aren't animals also living creatures? Do you also want to learn how to speak with them? 】

'Little monk, meowing can be regarded as a kind of communication. '

[Yes, very aware. 】

..................

In fact, Jin Chengyan couldn't understand Miao Zhen. This was the first time Jin Chengyan had seen such a person with such a sense of responsibility in a horror game.