7.19

In Miao Zhen's original life plan, he should have traveled around the world to see the world, and then returned to Shaolin to prepare to succeed the abbot.

Although no one said it clearly, he was already the appointed abbot of Shaolin. Even the old abbot himself asked him to explain many matters about the Shaolin Temple in private.

Miao Zhen felt sad when he thought that he had been trained as the abbot's successor, but now he had to leave Shaolin because he made a big mistake.

When he left the Zedi, Shengshan followed him. He lost an eye due to Miao Zhen's injuries, but he didn't seem to care at all.

Still smiling and sticking to Miao Zhen, he said that wherever Miao Zhen went, he would go. It happened that Miao Zhen really planned to take him with him.

They followed the mountain road out of the swamp and arrived at the nearby county before dark.

Shengshan's wound had just healed and he couldn't be jolted violently. Miao Zhen rented a carriage and wanted Shengshan to rest inside. Shengshan stretched out his hand and pulled him in.

In the past, when the two of them were together, they always had a lot to talk about. But now when Miao Zhen saw the white cloth wrapped around Shengshan's left eye, he felt tight in his chest.

He had nothing to repay, so he had to try his best to be kind to Shengshan and try to make up for his mistakes.

Shengshan was sitting in the carriage, lifting the curtain and looking around.

Miao Zhen touched his purse and coughed lightly, "But what do you want?"

Shengshan tilted his head and looked at him with his remaining eye, "I was thinking about why I can't see people from the Demon Sect lately."

Miao Zhen frowned slightly, feeling confused. Snow Mountain Old Demon and Shengshan share a body. The Demon Sect has been following them closely recently, wanting to take Shengshan back for treatment. They haven't seen him since they went to the moorland.

Seeing that Miao Zhen didn't answer, Shengshan thought for a while, then suddenly closed the curtain and asked in a low voice: "Little Master Miaozhen, let me ask you something. Why did you leave the Zedi secretly before? Did the poisonous doctor do it to you? What?"

As soon as he spoke, Miao Zhen's originally steady breathing became messy for a moment.

He opened his mouth but didn't make a sound. After a long silence, he said softly: "I have to leave due to some personal matters. Thank you for showing up in time, otherwise the monk would have already..."

"Don't say those depressing words." Shengshan hugged him, "You have thanked me many times, I want to hear something else!"

Miao Zhen tilted his head in confusion, and Shengshan gave him a sly smile, "I read the script, and it said that the life-saving grace should be pledged with one's own body. Just promise me, and I can marry you."

When Shengshan mentioned this matter in the past, Miao Zhen always refused outright.

At this time, Miao Zhen could no longer speak so decisively. He thought for a while, shook his head and said: "No, I have no feelings for you beyond friendship. If I agree to you, I will lie to you and it will be regarded as unfair."

Shengshan didn't push anymore, it seemed that the favorability level of 95 was still not enough. Miao Zhen should be a person who attaches great importance to relationships. He said that if he hasn't fallen in love with Shengshan yet, then he is really not there yet.

The monk felt too guilty for forcing Miao Zhen to be with him in return for his kindness, so he probably would have complied.

But only when the favorability reaches 100 can Miao Zhen be confused and obsessed.