【World 3】━━ Criminal Investigation Novel ━━

3.1 - criminal investigation suspense novel

This is a world of criminal investigation suspense novels.

The novel is called "Where Are All the Ghosts Gone", and it is roughly about a Taoist priest and a capable policewoman, a gentle female teacher, beautiful twin sisters, a beautiful landlady and many other women.

Although the name looks like an urban supernatural and the content reads like a stallion novel, its classification is indeed a criminal investigation suspense.

The author respects the label he chose so much that not a single ghost appears from beginning to end.

Make sure that every time the male protagonist encounters a bizarre criminal case.

The male protagonist Wu Chengfeng is a small anchor of a supernatural adventure program. He mainly broadcasts haunted house adventures and various things involving ghosts and gods.

On the surface, he is a little-known anchor, but in fact, his true identity is a Taoist priest who wants to eliminate demons in the world.

But in all his life, he has never seen a real ghost.

The novel is mainly divided into two lines. One is the male protagonist trying to see ghosts in various ways.

Although he didn't see the ghost, he helped the police solve many major cases.

One is about the male protagonist saving beauties with various heroes and winning the trust of various beauties.

The novel is very long, with a total of 3,700 chapters.

Miao Zhen didn't have time to read them all, so he planned to read them one case at a time.

The world malfunctioned, appearing after the male protagonist released his first video.

The male protagonist goes alone to visit the nearest famous suicide shrine.

It was discovered that the so-called suicide was actually a disguise.

The male protagonist escaped from life and death, found the real murderer hidden behind it, reported the crime to the police in time, and rescued a surviving victim.

There were a total of five victims in the case, and Wu Chengfeng only had time to rescue one.

After the video was edited and edited to remove the bloody scenes and the characteristics of the victim's killer, he was accused by the family members of the other four victims of not saving his life. He was also bullied online for eating steamed buns with human blood.

When Wu Chengfeng was about to be crushed by the vicious remarks, the beautiful landlady came out to warm his heart and body, cheering him up again and continuing the live broadcast.

But something went wrong when the world was running.

Wu Chengfeng did not use wine to relieve his sorrows and then regain his strength as planned in the original text.

After being insulted in person when he went out, Wu Chengfeng, who was on the verge of breaking out, changed from a warm-hearted and kind-hearted young man who actively saves people to a cold and ruthless live-streaming tool.

I no longer want to explore the truth behind the supernatural events, but just follow the process.

Even if someone dies in front of him, he will pretend not to see it.

After returning home, he would edit out all the footage of the victim to help the murderer hide the truth.

As usual, Miao Zhen's tasks are divided into two parts.