6.19

Ji Chengming was really angry this time, and it wasn't because his little canary betrayed him. The Black Dao Emperor doesn't care about those trivial matters. He's just a policeman. How can he be defeated?

He was angry because Canary was suspected of having an affair with Black Crow. His Miao Zhen was so beautiful and fragile, and he didn't know if Black Loach had forced himself on his little baby while he was away.

Just think of Miao Zhen being pinned to the bed by Heitan, struggling helplessly but unable to do anything. His face was covered with tears, and he cried out his name in despair, but he still could not resist the violence.

When Ji Chengming thought of this, he felt that his heart was clenched tightly by a pair of big hands, causing severe pain.

Although he knew in his heart that if Hei Niba wanted to force himself, he would probably be beaten into a vegetative state by Miao Zhen with a few punches.

But what if that man is more powerful than Miao Zhen.

Ji Chengming held a cigar in his mouth with a serious look on his face, and his eyes fell on the bedside table not far away.

The last time he punished a disobedient pet on the bed, he failed to control his strength. Miao Zhen made a handprint on the bedside table while shaking and panting.

Ji Chengming lowered his eyelids and brushed his fingers over the shallow handprint. He thought of a very important thing. He couldn't beat Miao Zhen, and Miao Zhen couldn't beat Xiao Hei.

If Miao Zhen couldn't resist that black coal ball, wouldn't he die even worse if he faced Xiao Xiaohei?

Ji Chengming ate three cigars in a row, but still felt that he should be cautious.

He took out his mobile phone and called his men, "Send me the light machine and gun stored in Warehouse No. 1. Do it cleanly and don't let the police find it."

Putting down his phone, Ji Chengming showed a cold smile.

The emperor wants to kill him suddenly.

After making due preparations to protect his territory, one of his younger brothers sent a USB flash drive, saying that he had found it from Gu Boyi.

The contents of the USB flash drive were similar to what Ji Chengming expected.

He didn't let his younger brother leave. His young subordinate stood behind him and watched the video stored in the USB flash drive with him.

Halfway through, the younger brother frowned and asked to leave.

Ji Chengming played with the dagger and asked coldly: "Can't you stand it?"

Listening to the cries and begging for mercy coming from the computer speakers, the younger brother nodded, "I can't stand it. I don't like to torture them when I kill people."

Ji Chengming waved his hand, and the younger brother walked out with relief.

Ji Chengming closed the curtains, put on his headphones, and watched the videos one by one. It took me half a night to finish watching all the videos.

He raised the corners of his mouth and revealed a cold smile. Send the video to your subordinates and ask them to check it one by one. Send everyone's information to his mailbox tomorrow.

He is the terrifying Black Emperor, and he should be the most beastly and bestial person in the world.

Worse than an emperor, he just doesn't give the emperor face. Ji Chengming had a bad temper and could not bear to be wronged. Once found out, he would beat them all into a sieve.

The Holy Mother Appears in His True Colors [Quick Wear]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara