7.9

Miao Zhen tied Li Lantian to a chair and watched him with Shengshan.

Shengshan explained to him that he didn't curse and that Li Lantian was really sick.

According to Shengshan, Li Lantian may be mentally ill and have a dual personality.

This question was so out of line that Miao Zhen was stunned for a moment.

It was so fresh, the first time he had seen it.

Shengshan said that this is a very strange disease. People who suffer from the disease will have an extra personality in their body. The two personalities are different in terms of personality, habits, and ways of thinking.

Li Lantian's situation now is that another personality appears in his body. The main character is the original Li Lantian, who loves Xu Niang deeply. As for the derived sub-personality, he, like the villagers, regarded Xu Niang as a seducing vixen.

Miao Zhen shook his head and said honestly: "I don't understand."

Shengshan again used the soul as an analogy to personality. Miao Zhen was confused for half a cup of tea, and he probably understood what was going on.

He felt that there was no difference between a person with dual personality and a ghost.

With the mentality of giving it a try, Miao Zhen picked up Li Lantian's fingers with chopsticks.

While he was doing this, he discussed with Shengshan, "How did the young hero determine that he has a dual personality?"

Shengshan raised his head and said, "I am a medical student, so I naturally know."

Miao Zhen was a little surprised, "Young Master Sheng is not only highly skilled in martial arts, he is also proficient in medical skills. He is indeed a young hero."

A faint blush appeared on Shengshan's face. He coughed lightly and whispered: "Why are you always so polite when you speak? Are you a guest-welcoming monk in Shaolin?"

Before Li Lantian's fingers were pinched off, Miao Zhen put away his chopsticks.

Hearing Sheng Shan's words, Miao Zhen showed a gentle smile: "The young hero has a bright future, and the young monk is not being polite."

After watching him carefully for a while, Shengshan realized that the monk was not praising the rainbow fart, he was serious.

Miao Zhen has a filter in his eyes, and he thinks everyone has a bright future.

The monk spoke gently and softly, probably because he was afraid that he would be embarrassed if he could not answer, so he asked him indirectly how to treat Li Lantian.

If something could be asked clearly in one sentence, he would break it into several sentences and use words carefully for fear of hurting others.

Shengshan pulled out his work diary and added a personality trait of the target person on it.

'Excessive consideration of other people's feelings and inadvertently lowering one's own status. He is an extremely kind and soft person, which makes him subconsciously cautious and hesitant when it comes to the feelings of outsiders. '

Shengshan looked through the records he had made before, 'Holy Mother', 'Listen lightly and be gullible', and 'Sacrifice one's life for righteousness'.

Miao Zhen is just like the farmer who rescued the snake in the story. The difference is that Miao Zhen is very smart. He knows that if he saves the snake, he will most likely be bitten, and he also knows that he will die as a result.