7.16

The medicine prepared by Bu Liang needs to be taken for a long time to exert its effect stably.

In fact, that medicine was considered a failure developed by Bu Liang because it took too long to prepare and was not colorless or odorless.

Anyone who poisons someone will be able to tell at a glance.

Due to the lack of people to test the medicine, Bu Liang himself did not know much about the medicine. He could only make sure that the medicine was not strong or fatal.

It happened that Miao Zhen volunteered to be a medicine man so that she could try it on him.

Bu Liang and Shengshan are close friends, and Miao Zhen is Shengshan's sweetheart. During the trial period, Bu Liang was very cautious. He was afraid that something would go wrong and Miao Zhen's body would be hurt.

Miao Zhen was locked up in the medicine testing room and had no chance to go out on weekdays. Regarding Shengshan's affairs, we can only listen to Bu Liang and Xiao Yaotong's reports.

According to them, Shengshan chose to give up the magic technique after learning that there were two techniques in his body. Now he is practicing new exercises under Bu Liang's guidance.

After Bu Liang told about Shengshan's situation, he finally said with disdain: "That kid has been clamoring for you since he woke up. Only after I told him that you go back to the town to look for horses temporarily did he obey."

After listening to his words, Miao Zhen nodded silently. He was soaking in the barrel, his eyes squinted and his face expressionless. Bu Liang couldn't figure out what he was thinking for a while.

Ten days later, when it was confirmed that Miao Zhen's condition was stable, Bu Liang stopped coming over to keep an eye on her.

He had other poisons to research and couldn't waste too much time on a failed product.

Miao Zhen only eats and takes medicinal baths every day. Affected by the drug, he rarely remained conscious. But he was confused and felt that something was wrong.

The person who came to change the dressing on this day was the little medicine boy Little Centipede.

He gave Miao Zhen the antidote to temporarily wake him up. Miao Zhen pressed his dizzy head and staggered out of the barrel.

Little Centipede was just a child of six or seven years old, and Miao Zhen did not shy away from him. The little centipede was busy changing the dressing bath and didn't pay attention to the adults next to him.

After changing from the medicated bath, he turned to Miao Zhen with his sore arms: "Brother Monk, Master said that you can eat more food recently, but not spicy food. Little Toad got you roasted mushrooms, you go first Don't go into the barrel, he will bring it to you later."

Miao Zhen smiled and touched his head. The little centipede blushed and hugged Miao Zhen's thigh.

The five little medicine boys were all picked up by Bu Liang on the roadside. They had no parents since they were young.

The little centipede and the little toad were responsible for taking care of Miao Zhen. Although Miao Zhen didn't wake up much, he always talked to them gently. A few days ago, I took advantage of a brief period of sobriety to tell them some interesting stories.

It was obviously the wrong time for Miao Zhen to talk to them, but Little Centipede felt very comfortable with him. Miao Zhen has been a monk for a long time and is very patient and has a friendly temperament. The little centipede is young and has been living in an inaccessible swamp.