2.11

Although Geng Yunnian did things cruelly, everything he did was to protect the world.

The approach he took was extreme, from his words. Miao Zhen could tell that he wanted to protect his current living environment at all costs.

And the earth may no longer exist.

The Maotuan tribe still has food in stock, and there are not many people in the Glass tribe and the Central Shrine. If the survival resources are compact, you can survive for a while.

Miao Zhen gave Geng Yunnian a hammer, knocking out his memory of the card playing process.

He calculated the distance, and by the time they reached the tribe of wise men, it would be almost the day of divine punishment.

At that time, he definitely didn't have enough time to get back to Mao Tuan. Brother Miao might hand Jiang Mingshu over for the sake of the overall situation.

He discussed his thoughts with Geng Yunnian.

The day of divine punishment was postponed slightly until he returned from the wise tribe, and then based on the results of the investigation, he decided whether to sacrifice Jiang Mingshu.

Geng Yunnian did not agree, "If we offer sacrifices too late, we will make God unhappy. What will we do when God gives up on us?"

"What is the origin of the practice of burning human beings as sacrifices to gods?" Miao Zhen asked: "Is there any basis for this?"

This is nothing to hide. The older generation has witnessed what happened back then.

Geng Yunnian got up and led Miao Zhen to the library inside the Central Shrine.

Miao Zhen is an outsider and needs to register to enter.

Geng Yunnian took him directly to the top floor, found some wooden books, and asked Miao Zhen to read them by himself.

The other wooden books were the crystallization of wisdom of the Central Shrine, and Miao Zhen was not qualified to read them.

Geng Yunnian stared at him closely as if guarding against a thief.

Like Mao Tuan, there is also a statue of the Sky God in the library of the Central Shrine.

Miao Zhen wanted to take a closer look at the statue, but Geng Yunnian stepped forward to block him.

"Looking directly at the gods is disrespectful to the gods."

Miao Zhen raised his eyebrows. In the system space, he stared at the circle of Buddha statues that he had not drawn yet, and looked at them carefully.

If you have a clear conscience, why wouldn't you dare to look at the gods?

Geng Yunnian did not dare to look directly at the God of the Sky. After all, he knew that everything he did was evil.

Even in the name of protecting the world, wrong things are still wrong things.

Miao Zhen did not insist on studying the statue, so as not to make Geng Yunian anxious.

He reached out to touch the wooden book in front of him. The moment his fingertips touched, the system beeped.

[The truth of the world - 20% unlock progress]

[Unlocking clue - God of the Sky 1]

Every year, gods from the sky bestow blessings on all living beings. It is sacred and bright, and its whole body shines with silver-white light. Place food on each heavenly platform one after another, and pour water into each water column.