7.25

Miao Zhen was in poor health. He stayed up all night and was forced to do it again. His body could no longer hold up. He retched and began to bleed from his mouth.

When he saw the blood, Miao Zhen felt a little fantasy in his heart. Shengshan loved him very much. Although he often vomited blood in the beginning, Shengshan became extremely nervous every time he saw him.

He wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, and when he looked up, he saw that Shengshan's eyes lacked the past love. With a sarcastic smile on his face, he raised his hand to lift Miao Zhen's chin, rubbing his lips with his fingers.

Miao Zhen's chest hurt so much that he was breaking into a cold sweat and his lips were trembling.

Shengshan chuckled: "Does it hurt?"

After he asked, he didn't pay attention to Miao Zhen's answer. He put his fingers into Miao Zhen's mouth with a little force and moved slowly in his mouth.

Before Miao Zhen could rinse his mouth, the blood in his mouth was brought out by his fingers, and together with the dripping tears, it slid down Shengshan's fingers.

Miao Zhen knew what this action meant, and Shengshan did it in the past. Although it was a bit embarrassing, I also found it interesting.

This time he just felt sick.

Miao Zhen frowned and turned away from his fingers.

He pulled the quilt to barely cover his body, lowered his head and said calmly: "I have contracted the cold and it is not suitable to see guests. The sect master has a distinguished status, so please come back to avoid getting sick."

Shengshan let out a long sigh without trace, and the system cheered him up in his mind. Shengshan gritted his teeth and left without tormenting Miao Zhen any more.

In the next half month, Shengshan would disguise himself as an old snow mountain devil every day and come over to forcefully have sex with Miao Zhen.

In the first battle, Miao Zhen would resist in vain, struggling desperately to escape. After a few times, he may have realized that the gap in strength was too great, so he stopped trying his best.

Sheng Shan was allowed to taunt him coldly, tear his clothes to pieces, and force his way in. No matter how he was treated, he would just be like a dummy, enduring it quietly, and only when he was forced to become anxious would he make a subtle muffled sound.

Miao Zhen really believed what Shengshan and Bu Liang said, thinking that he had two souls in his body.

Every day when Shengshan entered the house, Miao Zhen would look at him with hopeful eyes. After discovering that he is still the old devil of the snow mountain, the light in her eyes will gradually go out.

Shengshan knew very well that the only person who had a good relationship with Miao Zhen was himself. But for Miao Zhen, he had to endure the coercion and humiliation of strangers every day, and he didn't know how long it would take for such days to end.

This is the first stage of Shengshan's plan. During this stage, Miao Zhen will not suffer any substantial harm. If Miao Zhen really collapses because of this, the system here will consider the task completed. At that time, he can take the opportunity to solve the system and then tell Miao Zhen the truth.

Unfortunately, Miao Zhen is much stronger than he thought.

In the first few days, Miao Zhen was in a daze. He was unable to eat and often felt anxious. The slightest disturbance would make him alert. Every time Shengshan touched him, he trembled violently, and the whimpers coming out of his mouth were weak and helpless.