5.11

After getting rid of the ghost, Miao Zhen found Liu Tuoni, Xiao Chunwan and Hao Jingcheng.

When the team gathers, they can go to the designated location to find props.

With the lesson learned last time, Miao Zhen didn't get his leg scratched by the fence again this time.

He successfully dug out the props, bypassed the resentful monster, and led the team straight to the underground laboratory.

No one asked him how he knew this.

The three adult leg pendants all have the consciousness of being pendants. They tried their best but kept silent along the way, for fear that if they said the wrong thing, the boss would not take them with them next time.

Jin Chengyan, the only one who had the right to speak, had seen through everything and quietly pretended to be mute.

When he entered the relatively safe corridor of the underground laboratory, Jin Chengyan took out a notebook from his arms.

"I found it behind Ange in the dean's office." Jin Cheng said; "He set up a ghost-raising formation in the underground laboratory. It is said that raising that kind of ghost can bring wealth. After the ghost is cultivated, taking it can make you live longer. "

Miao Zhen and Jin Chengyan looked at each other and realized that they had been exposed.

Now is not the time to talk about this. Miao Zhen opened the notes and looked carefully. He found ghostly symbols and couldn't understand anything.

Jin Chengyan gestured to him to look at the back, where there were pictures and texts.

There were some notes in it. Miao Zhen flipped through it and immediately felt confident.

Breaking the formation is very simple, you just need to burn the things in the formation.

If the face-changer could be directly burned to death, the problem would also be solved.

They are indeed no match for the face-changing man, but they can play dirty tricks.

Jin Chengyan was thinking about where to find gasoline when Hao Jingcheng's eyes suddenly lit up.

He called Jin Chengyan and Liu Tuoni, and the three of them ran out to find tools.

It took more than ten minutes, just when Miao Zhen thought they had died outside, that they came back.

Liu Tuoni was extremely excited and looked like he was possessed by a ghost.

Hao Jingcheng was holding two barrels of gasoline in his hands, breathing heavily from exhaustion.

He said that the fat security captain had specifically mentioned gasoline to him when he was drinking.

He thought it was just a casual comment at the time, but he didn't expect it could be used now.

Entering the underground laboratory again, Jin Chengyan walked directly to the secret door in the center of the formation.

He pulled open the secret door and threw in all the unsent love letters, the dean's head and Dr. Jin Hao's belongings.

With a few disgusting sticky sounds, the train announcement sounded again.

Just like before turning back, let them break the formation.

Their strange behavior made the face-changer who was still pretending to be Xiao Miao realize that something was wrong.

The chains in the room rattled, and the face-changer curled up, trying to communicate with them.