3.16

Miao Zhen took a flashlight and came to the open-air hot spring alone.

There was a lot of snow outside, and the surrounding lights were gone, so only a little light could be seen.

Miao Zhen took a flashlight and looked around. He didn't see anything and was about to say hello or two.

Suddenly I heard a strange noise coming from the hot spring.

The noise was very dense, as if there were more than one living thing.

Miao Zhen looked over.

Under the illumination of the flashlight beam, one could vaguely see a small figure bathing in the hot spring.

Miao Zhen thought, "Xiao Yuan?"

You can't see clearly from a distance, and your body shape doesn't look like that of an adult.

The villain's hair is spread down covering his back, and most of his body is soaked in the water, with only his head exposed.

He was carrying his back and fiddling with something.

Miao Zhen called Xiao Yuan and walked that way.

The closer I got, the more something felt wrong.

He called the system out, "Brother Ten, do you think there is anything wrong with that little donor?" '

The system and Miao Zhen both stretched their heads and looked outside.

The system observed it for a long time and then hissed, "It doesn't matter whether it's appropriate or not. What's important is that I don't think it's a person." 】

He had been cautious and carefully walked to Miao Zhen in that direction, but now he was completely motionless.

It was as if there were roots under his feet, glued to the ground and refusing to take a step forward.

'not human? The young monk remembers that this book jumped from the supernatural horror channel to the criminal investigation and suspense channel, and there will no longer be ghosts and monsters. '

【yes. 】

The system seems to have something to say.

But before it could say anything, the little man who had been playing with things in the hot spring suddenly raised the thing in his hand.

Under the light of the flashlight, Miao Zhen could see clearly that it was a swollen human head that had been soaked in water.

Miao Zhen's legs went weak and he couldn't hold it back anymore, so he knelt on the ground.

He put one hand on the ground and covered his chest, trembling with fear.

The system was frightened by Miao Zhen.

[Monk, what's wrong with you? Is this a heart attack? Do you want me to give you a few electric shocks? It's my first time to electrocute you. If I accidentally electrocute you, don't blame me. 】

When Miao Zhen saw Miao Zhen like this, a lightbulb popped out of his head.

At this time, Miao Zhen must be defensively empty.

The villain saluted with a military salute and started to stand guard for Miao Zhen on the map.

Miao Zhen panted for a while, and his violently beating heart finally calmed down a little.

The little man in the hot spring, who had his back turned to him, seemed to be disturbed by the noise and turned his head to look this way.

Miao Zhenqiang stood up, hunched up and ready to attack at any time.