7.8

Miao Zhen didn't pay attention to Li Lantian's aura, and pulled him over to talk softly.

He and the gentle young man Da Zhuang described were completely different from each other.

With the mentality of giving it a try, Miao Zhen also performed a ritual for Li Lantian. This person should be whatever he is.

Shengshan didn't want to care about it at first, but seeing Miao Zhen busy and busy, he followed him and wandered back and forth.

He was busy until the afternoon. Thinking that Li Lantian and Xu Niang were very affectionate before, Miao Zhen thought that maybe he could start with Xu Niang.

He asked the villagers to put Xu Niang down. The villagers argued for a while, but they actually let her go.

Xu Niang was weak and fell to the ground unable to move. However, her pale hands stretched out in the direction of Li Lantian tremblingly.

Miao Zhen went over to help her up, and Xu Niang staggered to Li Lantian, half leaning on her. Hugging his arm, she struggled and cried: "Lan Tian, ​​brother Li, why are you doing this to me! Mother Xu is not a monster, I am not!"

Miao Zhen was afraid that she would fall, so he kept supporting her.

Li Lantian shook off Xu Niang's hand and said sarcastically: "Aren't you a monster? Then why are the men in the village obsessed with you? I went out hunting, and you had an affair with someone else behind my back. You really thought I didn't know. Uncle Liu You are an honest person, if you didn't deliberately seduce me, why would you climb into bed?"

He paused and glanced at Miao Zhen, "Your cultivation is really advanced. Even the monks are fascinated by you. Why, you still want to steal people behind my back again?"

Xu Niang looked at him blankly, as if she didn't expect her lover to say such a thing.

Her face, which was already colorless, became even paler.

Miao Zhen frowned, but he just held Xu Niang's arm. There was thick sleeves between the two of them, and there was no contact at all.

He explained to Li Lantian, "The young monk is a monk, and this action is just to help Mrs. Li. If the donor minds, the young monk can just let him go, so why do you have to say bad words."

It was okay if he didn't speak, but when he spoke, Li Lantian immediately turned the blame.

"What kind of monk are you? How can a monk be affectionate with a woman? Look at how all the men and women around you look at you when you come here. You don't look like a serious monk when you put on makeup." After scolding Miao Zhen, Li Lantian continued He began to scold Xu Niang, "You are really powerful. This demon monk just looked at you, but he was stunned. You two are really a perfect match. One of you can do everything, but the other..."

Before Li Lantian finished speaking, Sheng Shan suddenly kicked him out.

He kicked and didn't look relieved. Roll up your sleeves and get ready to punch a few more times.

Miao Zhen stopped him and asked Da Zhuang, who was already stunned, to help him up.

Miao Zhen held Miao Zhen's shoulder on Shengshan's shoulders. He struggled but failed to break away.

Miao Zhen clearly felt that Shengshan's body was shaking, probably from anger.

Miao Zhen felt uncomfortable after being scolded for no reason. Besides, even if Xu Niang is a demon, the most she can do is to save her, so how can she be insulted at will?