1.31 (End)

Wu Tang is Su Chengye's friend and has helped him teach students twice before.

Once you lose sight of someone, once you let a child smoke two packs of second-hand smoke.

Su Chengye was so angry that he ignored him for more than a month.

Wu Tang had a dream while on vacation.

I dreamed that my old friend had sex with a minor and got the child pregnant.

In the dream, Wu Tang didn't believe it, but he was on a mission outside and couldn't go back.

After he finally returned, Su Chengye was in jail.

Wu Tang was very anxious and asked for leave to visit the prison.

Through the glass, he shouted loudly: "Isn't the guy you live with a male student? How did you get the boy pregnant!"

"What man?" Su Chengye said with a stern face, "The person who committed suicide was a girl named Chu Siyao."

Wu Tang slapped the table, "That one is narrow-eyed. What will he do if you go to jail?"

Wu Tang was about to say something else, but someone suddenly tapped him on the shoulder.

He looked back and saw the boy standing behind him with a big belly.

Su Chengye looked at them expressionlessly. Wu Tang looked at this and that, and said in horror: "Both of you, both men and women, have not been spared!"

Then Wu Tang was frightened and woke up.

He was covered in cold sweat, and it took him a while to recover.

This was the first time he had such a strange dream, and he always felt that it might indicate something.

He knew about Chu Siyao, and the girl was still receiving psychological treatment. The relationship with Su Chengye is just a simple teacher-student relationship, without much contact.

But Miao Zhen is different. He is already living with Su Chengye.

Two people live together, if a gun accidentally goes off...

It seems like nothing.

What's the big deal if two grown men live together? He always sleeps shirtless with his brothers and occasionally watch each other's birds. Isn't that okay?

The boy is thin and small, and he is not as good-looking as the big girl.

Wu Tang put himself in someone else's shoes and pretended that he was Su Chengye and that there was a sixteen-year-old boy living at home.

After thinking for a while, he yawned and lay down to sleep again.

A few days later, Wu Tang invited Su Chengye out for dinner, and Su Chengye was followed by a little tail.

Wu Tang subconsciously looked at Miao Zhen's belly. The boy's belly was very flat.

He was stunned and hit his head hard, thinking what all this mess was.

Seeing that he was going crazy, Su Chengye wanted to reach out and pull Miao Zhen behind him, staring at him warily.

Wu Tang invited them to order. Su Chengye ordered three vegetarian dishes that Miao Zhen liked and pushed the menu back.

Wu Tang flipped through the menu and remembered the dream he had a few days ago. He coughed lightly and asked, "Are you still living together?"

Su Chengye nodded, and Wu Tang scratched his head, "The impact is not too bad, right?"