6.22

After calling the police, Ji Chengming found that Bai Yueguang and the little pet were looking at him with strange eyes.

Ji Chengming frowned suspiciously, why, is there anything strange about the Black Emperor calling the police?

He takes both black and white, and the police seem to be in good shape, but in fact they are all his subordinates. If not now, it will be in the future. Isn't it normal for him to call his subordinates and ask them to do their job well?

Bai Yueguang still thinks about his father and doesn't want his elderly father to go to jail. He grabbed Ji Chengming and begged him to help his father, "My dad did something wrong, but he is old. Can you think of a way to prevent him from going to jail?"

Ji Chengming patted the back of his hand and comforted him: "Don't worry, if he really did what you said, according to the criminal law, he will definitely be sentenced to death. If you don't want him to live in prison, I will take care of it. Fight for it. Will you be happier if you are shot immediately after the trial?"

Bai Yueguang:......

Miao Zhen:......

His comfort had no effect, and Bai Yueguang was even more sad.

He broke away from Ji Chengming's hand, turned around and threw himself into Miao Zhen's arms. Miao Zhen hugged people skillfully, and he had developed muscle memory from being jumped on frequently.

He patted his back and coaxed her a few times. Bai Yueguang, who had stopped crying, seemed to have found the warmth of home in his arms, and began to sob softly again.

Ji Chengming looked at the time and saw that the police were almost here. He touched Bai Yueguang's head. The emperor was going out to meet his ministers. Bai Yueguang is crying, but don't take advantage of the emperor's unpreparedness and pry into the emperor's corner.

Miao Zhen blinked at Ji Chengming and told him with his eyes not to mess around when he met the police. Don't lead Gat Lin with his blue fire, gesticulating at the police.

As soon as he finished blinking, Ji Chengming's eyes widened in surprise, and he leaned over and kissed him hard under the white moonlight.

Miao Zhen was unprepared and accidentally groaned, and the sobs in her arms stopped abruptly.

Bai Yueguang wiped away her tears and got out of the gap between the two of them. Miao Zhen sighed and tore off Ji Chengming from his body.

Ji Chengming couldn't help but be happy when he thought of the flirtatious look Miao Zhen gave him. He pinched Canary's cheek and said viciously in his ear: "Little goblin, I'll come back to love you after Lao Gong finishes those dirty things."

Miao Zhen was originally very sad, but after being so disturbed by him, the feeling of sadness disappeared.

He thought for a moment, "When you hurt me, can I choose my own props?"

Ji Chengming smiled cruelly: "Do you think you are qualified to negotiate with me?"

Miao Zhen asked: "No?"

Ji Chengming raised the corner of his mouth and looked at him sarcastically, "It's ridiculous. If you want a little whip, I will give it to you? I've already prepared so many toys for you, but you still don't know how to be satisfied. Don't have unrealistic expectations anymore. Fantasy, I tell you Zhenzhen, don't let me hurt you in this life or the next."

There was a siren outside, and Ji Chengming put away his smile. He put an end to the little pet's wishful thinking, straightened out his slightly messy clothes, turned around and left the room proudly.