6.18

Miao Zhen couldn't take Ji Chengming back because he didn't have any money. The fine that needs to be paid is not much, but what little money Miao Zhen has left is used to take a taxi and stay in a hotel, and now he has no money.

Ji Chengming slept at the police station all day. When he woke up in the morning, he found that no one had come to pick him up.

The more he thought about it, the more aggrieved he felt. Miao Zhen held the lifeblood of the global economy, but was unwilling to spend a few hundred dollars to save him. Let him, an underworld emperor, be imprisoned by the police in a place like this.

Xiao Liu brought him food. Although he enforced the law fairly, he and Miao Zhen were still friends after all. In addition, Ji Chengming often paid fines and became familiar with the police here.

When he brought rice, he gave Ji Chengming an extra portion of braised pork and pork slices. Then he squatted next to him and watched President Ji Da eat.

Thinking of Ji Chengming being reported by the public for disturbing the people last night, Xiao Liu patted him on the shoulder and said: "Save your Xiaomiao some snacks and don't run to the bureau every two days. Once or twice is fine, if the cumulative number exceeds Duo, we all suspect that you are deliberately causing trouble."

Ji Chengming licked the braised pork, feeling a little unappetized.

He had just bumped into a few people last night. Looking at the bloody corpses on the ground, he couldn't help but think back to the days when he was a powerful figure in the underworld. On the way back, he was so excited that he asked his brothers to block the road to welcome the emperor back.

His appearance was too tough and probably frightened the surrounding residents. Those timid people called the police in the middle of the night and asked the police to take him and his younger brother away.

Not knowing whether the police had discovered his identity as the Underworld Emperor, Ji Chengming had a bad premonition.

The police locked him up in such an ordinary place, perhaps just to make him relax his vigilance. When Miao Zhen came to redeem him with money, they took the opportunity to capture Miao Zhen as well.

Although Ji Chengming didn't want to admit it, Miao Zhen, that sweet person, was indeed his weakness.

He is the king of the underworld, and it is impossible for a mere police station to lock him up. Thinking about it, only Arkham Asylum, a high-end medical institution with a gathering of elites, could possibly house him.

Unfortunately, there is no Arkham in this world. He is the only one, the King of Darkness, who can turn his hands into clouds and rain, and stamp his feet to make the earth shake.

The police may have known that they would not be able to catch him, so they used him as bait to lure Miao Zhen over. In turn, he threatened him with the weak Miao Zhen and forced him to submit.

Seeing that noon was almost over, Miao Zhen hadn't come to pick him up yet. It means that his smart little pet has seen through the police's conspiracy.

Ji Chengming sneered, with a hint of appreciation in his eyes.

As expected of the financial backer of his underworld emperor Cheng Ming Ji, he is so witty.

Police officer Xiao Liu saw that Ji Chengming had not eaten for a long time and instead smashed several pieces of braised pork. While he was wondering, he suddenly remembered that Miao Zhen seemed to be a vegetarian.

He thought that Ji Chengming, like Miao Zhen, was also a vegetarian. He took the lunch back with some embarrassment, said sorry, and went out to find another vegetarian meal for him.