7.13

The water flow under the cliff was too fast, and Miao Zhen was unable to catch Shengshan in mid-air. After falling into the water, the two of them were washed away by the current.

Miao Zhen climbed to the shore, held on to the big tree and breathed for a while, and suddenly realized that Sheng Shan didn't seem to know how to swim.

The unlucky boy had told him when he was chatting with him that his water quality was very poor. In the current water conditions, even Miao Zhen, who had excellent water quality, did not dare to stay longer.

The shouts of Demon Sect disciples could be heard faintly above the head, saying that they wanted to go down the mountain to search and see dead people or corpses.

Miao Zhen looked around. The trees were dense at this time, and it seemed to be the swampland mentioned by the master.

Thinking that Shengshan's life and death were uncertain, Miao Zhen suppressed the worries in his heart and searched all the way down along the direction of the flowing water.

When looking for someone, Miao Zhen's mind was filled with the image of Shengshan before he fell off the cliff.

Shengshan was willing to sacrifice his life in exchange for him, so he should have the deepest affection for him.

Many people have a deep affection for Miao Zhen. He is destined to be a peach blossom and is often obsessed with him.

There are girls who claim that they will not marry unless they are him, and there are also young men who want to marry him by force. Usually Miao Zhen could firmly reject these people, but when the same thing happened to Shengshan, he hesitated.

Miao Zhen didn't understand why he hesitated. It was probably because he and Shengshan had a relatively close relationship and emotional foundation, so he was more concerned about Shengshan's emotions.

Miao Zhen sighed and put aside the complicated thoughts in his mind.

It might be better to just pretend that you don't know, and pretend to be dumbfounded.

As he was thinking, he saw a man in black robes by the stream. The man was beautifully dressed and had a feminine face.

He was holding a person in his arms, it was Shengshan who had just been fished out of the water.

Maybe due to choking on some water, Shengshan fainted.

The swamp is shrouded in poisonous gas, and there are many poisonous insects and poisonous creatures. The only one who can appear here so leisurely and content is Bu Liang, the poisonous doctor and the owner of the swamp.

Miao Zhen stabilized his body and bowed to the poison doctor: "Amitabha, the young monk's name is Miaozhen, and his master came from Shaolin. The man in the donor's arms is a friend of the young monk. Thank you to the donor for saving people. How is he doing first?"

Bu Liang carried Sheng Shan outside to get water. Hearing this, he glanced at Miao Zhen and said in surprise: "Shaolin monk? Are you friends with him?"

Miao Zhen was stunned, "Does the donor know him?"

Bu Liang didn't answer. He frowned and looked Miao Zhen up and down. While speaking, he did not stop moving his hands. When he was almost done with it, he waved to Miao Zhen and said, "Since you are friends, come over and give him some air."

Miao Zhen didn't want to be so close to the poison doctor, but the unconscious Shengshan wouldn't crawl back on his own.

He walked over warily, squatted aside and asked, "How to blow?"