7.6

Miao Zhen held Shengshan in his arms and used Qinggong all the way to reach the small mountain village before dark.

It was rainy at night, and Shengshan was unconscious and weak. If he cannot find shelter from the wind and rain, he will easily catch a cold.

Shaolin is famous, and Miao Zhen's bald head is often used as a passport.

When ordinary people saw his bald head, most of them treated him warmly.

Back in the small mountain village, Miao Zhen walked to a farmer's house and knocked on the locked door.

This family had a big black dog that guarded the house. Before Miao Zhen came over, he heard the dog barking in the distance.

A rough shout came from the door, and Miao Zhen stood outside waiting with Sheng Shan in his arms. The wooden door opened, and a tall man with a sinewy face came out.

He lowered his head and glanced at Miao Zhen. When he saw his face clearly, a faint blush appeared on the dark face of the big man.

He coughed lightly and looked a little nervous, "Monk? What are you doing here?"

Miao Zhen explained softly that he hoped to stay here for one night.

The big man muttered something, but he didn't refuse. He turned sideways and let Miao Zhen in.

There were animal skins and dried rabbit meat hanging in the wooden house. The big man must be a hunter.

No wonder he is so strong.

The room is not big, but the furniture is complete, but there is only a wooden bed.

Miao Zhen hesitated for a while, then the big man directly took Shengshan from his arms and put him on the only wooden bed.

His movements were very careful, and I think there was some roughness but also subtlety, so he was not completely reckless.

Just as Miao Zhen was about to thank him, the big man suddenly pushed him onto a wooden chair nearby, touched his chin and stared at him.

He was constantly being stared at and was very used to it.

About a cup of tea, the big man cupped his hands and said: "Master, are you really a monk?"

Miao Zhen shook his sleeves and revealed his rosary beads, "The little monk's name is Miaozhen."

Seeing the oily and slippery rosary beads, the big man no longer hesitated and said respectfully: "Master Miaozhen's Dharma is profound. Please ask Master to slay demons for us!"

Miao Zhen was silent for a moment, then he put away his rosary and said softly: "The donor monk... Actually, the monk does not need to be a monk."

The big man looked at him doubtfully, Miao Zhen's legs trembled, and she tried to keep a smile on her face, "The young monk is a warrior monk, and he is not very good at catching ghosts and eliminating demons. There is a Taoist temple nearby. If you don't find a Taoist priest, he is better than the young monk. many."

The big man sighed and said that it wasn't like they hadn't tried before.

If the big man didn't already know his name, Miao Zhen really wanted to carry Shengshan and run out through the window.

If he doesn't stay overnight, the worst he can do is use his body temperature to keep Shengshan warm.

Miao Zhen squinted his eyes and smiled so brightly that the big man didn't notice that he was timid. Like grabbing a life-saving straw, he grabbed Miao Zhen's hand and recounted what happened in the village recently.