6.9

Miao Zhen didn't expect that Ji Chengming, who usually looked polite, looked like a madman when he was killing people.

He was completely unable to explain the identity of his vest and was about to escape through the window. Ji Chengming rushed over like a leopard, raising his knife to chop off his head.

If there was a real fight, none of the ten Ji Chengming would be his opponent, but Miao Zhen had no real intention to fight him.

In desperation, Miao Zhen grabbed his body.

As soon as the main body was in hand, Ji Chengming, who had been attacking fiercely just now, suddenly stopped in place as if being strangled by the neck.

Miao Zhen hugged the main body, strangled his own neck, and threatened in a low voice: "Don't come over."

Ji Chengming had a cold face. The little black man opposite was very smart and knew how to threaten him with his little pet.

But he was wrong. The Black Dao Emperor would not accept any threats.

He took out his handkerchief and wiped the machete, and the dark man's eyes were attracted to him. Ji Chengming squinted his eyes to find the right moment and threw the knife in his hand.

The tip of the knife flew past the side of Miao Zhen's face, and scratched a deep scar on the shoulder of the vest.

The expected blood did not appear, and a strange sound sounded in the room, like a balloon deflating.

Miao Zhen turned his head slightly and looked at his injured shoulder. His left arm was a little out of control. As the sound of air leakage increased, he began to lose control.

He thought for a moment and suddenly discovered that the vest turned out to be an inflatable man.

Ji Chengming's attention was entirely on Miao Zhen's body, and Heitan Tou's hands were dishonest.

After he cut his left shoulder, he actually started touching his little pet. He touched it very quickly, not missing any part of his chest, waist and thighs.

I really don't have a choice.

Ji Chengming's eyes became more angry. He heard a strange sound, something was leaking air.

But this has nothing to do with him. His mission is just to chop this man to death and cut him into pieces.

Miao Zhen hugged his body with one hand and kept retreating. He retreated to the window, trying to find an opportunity to jump out of the window and escape.

If the air leakage is too serious, it will deflate in front of Ji Chengming. President Ji estimates that he will spend the rest of his life in a mental hospital.

The arm he couldn't control was just like Lao Sepi. Zheng Mou tried his best to get into the main body's pants and basically touched Ji Chengming's favorite places back and forth several times.

The system was hurriedly repairing the wounds on the vest, and the map villains gathered together and jumped on the pump to pump hard. Ji Chengming, who was helping to cheer him up, saw a bunch of work notices popping up next to him.

It said hello, jumped off the pump, and the replacement immediately climbed on. Thanks to their efforts, Miao Zhen was able to maintain his human form, but his body was a bit soft.

Miao Zhen's left arm hidden in his sleeve gradually filled with energy. It's just that before the air was inflated, it was stuck in the main body's pants. Now after inflating, the arms are stuck in it.

From the outside, it looks like he is doing something very animalistic. Looking from inside, you can see a few of his fingers slowly swelling up.

The chip in the system was so anxious that it started to smoke. It picked up the map villains one by one and said, "Stop jumping, it will explode if you recharge it!" 】