4.17

Miao Zhen is thinking about important issues.

What on earth is he going to do now.

It is to find a way to turn off the shield to prevent more copies from appearing.

Or leave this world.

Or do both.

Zhai Chengyun left a message for him on the 3rd, saying that the machine was about to be destroyed and asked him to escape quickly.

According to Miao Zhen's speculation, Zhai Chengyun 3's good intention was to ask him to escape from the game warehouse.

The system came back from the post bar and told Miao Zhen that he could only wake up in the game cabin if he consciously exited the game.

Players can exit with one click, but the problem is that Miao Zhen is only an NPC now.

He didn't know how to exit the game.

And what do you mean the machine will be destroyed?

Does it mean that the game warehouse where their six bionic androids are stored will be destroyed by someone outside?

Then besides them, who are the other people in this game world?

If they are not in the sphere generated by consciousness, does it mean that those people are really just ordinary game NPCs?

The six people, including the original owner, have more roles in the game and are the main characters that players come into contact with.

Therefore, the game company only added six of their artificial humans to increase the authenticity of the game.

Miao Zhen is in a mess now. He is wearing shackles and sitting on a chair, meditating.

Zhai Chengyun looked at Guang Nao in silence and called Zhai Li over and over again.

If you can't get through to him, fight Su Han and Zhao Yang.

The two people said that nothing happened to Zhai Li and told him not to worry.

Zhai Chengyun's face became increasingly ugly, with the word "worry" almost written on it.

Seeing this, Miao Zhen asked tentatively: "Mr. Zhai, what happened?"

Zhai Chengyun hesitated for a moment and said in a deep voice: "Father told me to leave the empire and go as far as possible."

Zhai Chengyun asked again and again, but Miao Zhen still told him all the bad things that happened in the previous generation of the empire.

After listening to Miao Zhen's words, Zhai Chengyun was silent for a long time. He turned around and began to adjust the route map, preparing to rush back to the empire.

"I'm going to take him away with me." He looked at Miao Zhen. "You are not injured now, so you should get off the ship and leave. If there is a problem with your identity, I will not be able to continue to protect you after you return to the empire."

Miao Zhen asked, "You know there is a problem with my identity and you still want to protect me?"

Zhai Chengyun nodded, "I like you very much, the kind of love that I want to mark as a knot. I don't know why I like you so much, maybe it's love at first sight. As long as you haven't done anything that harms the interests of the empire, I won't hurt you."

He paused for a moment and continued: "Get off the boat."

Miao Zhen looked at Zhai Chengyun carefully, "Did you not know what the Empire Ranch was before?"