4.14

The system recognizes people based on their souls. The male protagonist in each world has the same soul, which means they are the same person.

This possibility is not impossible. Tieba has mentioned this before, and the system has accepted it well.

What makes it difficult to accept is that the soul chasing Miao Zhen in every world looks exactly the same as the crazy murderer.

It's not visible to the naked eye, but the plug-in can compare it.

The system looked at the results on the plug-in and fell into deep thought.

It was silent for a long time and said softly: [My bald head, do you think he is a serial killer? It's not enough for him to kill one commander, he also wants to attack me. Why else would he be chasing us through so many worlds? I'm so scared. 】

The system finished speaking for a long time, but did not wait for Miao Zhen to respond.

It looked outside in confusion. Its host forgot to resist for a moment because of receiving this exciting news.

At this time, Zhai Chengyun was touching the glass cover.

Mosaic may be late, but it will never be absent.

The system looked at the mosaic in front of him and hesitated whether to report the murderer.

But seeing how caring Miao Zhen and Sha Tong were, it decided to wait a while and ask Miao Zhen for his opinion.

In just a moment of confusion, Miao Zhen found that his clothes had been lifted up.

Zhai Chengyun had no energy to provoke Wen Ziyao and focused on chewing on his chest.

After confirming that they were all the same person, Miao Zhen was torn between agreeing and refusing for a few seconds.

Then he grabbed Zhai Chengyun's hair and pulled his head up.

Zhai Chengyun gasped and looked up at him.

Miao Zhen looked directly into his eyes and said seriously: "I can't have sex with you now."

Zhai Chengyun said nothing, but rubbed Miao Zhen's thigh with his majestic general.

The meaning is obvious and the implication is spot on.

Miao Zhen smiled and shook his head: "You and I are not familiar with each other yet, please give me some time."

He paused and raised his hand to touch Zhai Chengyun's cheek, "Is that okay? Chengyun."

Zhai Chengyun let out a breath and reluctantly let go of his hand.

When Miao Zhen fell to the ground, Zhai Chengyun was afraid that Wen Ziyao would see his body, so he immediately helped him tidy up his clothes.

Seeing that the two of them failed, Wen Ziyao squatted in the medical cabin and said to Miao Zhen: "Little Rose, is it because of me that you rejected him? Don't worry, when I get out, I will kill him to avenge you."

Before Miao Zhen could answer, Zhai Chengyun fumbled to find the anesthesia mode of the medical cabin.

Wen Ziyao fluttered a few times, and reluctantly fell asleep with strong unwillingness.

After getting rid of the people in the way, Miao Zhen began to study the Zhai Chengyun No. 3 in front of him.

The system came out of the mosaic pile, [What, you didn't succeed? 】

'The monk refused. '

[Aren't you sure that he is the reincarnation of Wu Chengfeng? 】

'Three Zhai Chengyun have appeared so far, and the young monk doesn't know which Zhai Chengyun he should be with. '