7.22

The Demon Sect is on the northernmost Daxue Peak. Miao Zhen now has no martial arts skills and is injured. They can only ride in a carriage along the way.

Each stagecoach has a different price, the only thing that is the same is that they are all expensive. The carriage the abbot rented for them was only enough to run from Zhouma Town to Linshan County. Zhouma Town is a small place, and the carriage there only goes as far as here.

After that, they have to rent it themselves.

Miaofa originally gave Miao Zhen a lot of money, and Miao Zhen himself also had some wealth. But not far after arriving in Dengfeng County, Miao Zhen, who was resting, suddenly asked Shengshan to go to the Nanfeng Pavilion in Dengfeng County and ask him to help redeem a young man.

Shengshan took the money bag and said disapprovingly: "I know you are kind-hearted, but you are still injured. Buying medicine, renting a car and staying on the road all require money. It is better to wait for a while after we have settled down, and then go back to redeem the money." he."

He was speaking from his heart this time. Although Xiang Beiyue had been following them secretly, the Demon Sect's small treasury could be withdrawn at any time. But he can't reveal his identity for the time being. Miao Zhen has suffered internal and external injuries. If the dressing is not changed in time, he is afraid that the root cause of the disease will be revealed.

Shengshan didn't want to see another accident happen to Miao Zhen's body.

After hearing what he said, Miao Zhen was silent for a moment and said softly: "Three years ago, I met a boy at Nanfeng Pavilion who had his house confiscated and sold there. He was ten years old at the time. I gave some money to the people at Nanfeng Pavilion. , I agreed to come back to redeem him in three years, and don't let him receive guests during this period. I just calculated that if I don't redeem him now, I'm afraid it will be too late."

Shengshan didn't say anything more and went out with Miao Zhen's money bag.

When he went to Nanfeng Pavilion to redeem the child, he took the child and was preparing to hand it over to Xiang Beiyue to train him as a disciple of the Demon Sect. Suddenly, I heard the closed door behind me, and heard the quiet conversation between the man in charge and the waiter.

He is a martial arts practitioner with sharp ears and eyes. He can hear even the whispers that ordinary people think they are saying.

The steward touched his money bag and complained in a low voice, "Why is it that someone else came instead of the monk? I bought a few boys a few days ago and was preparing to take them out when the monk ransomed them. How can I make money?" A deposit."

The boy complimented him respectfully, "The little boy has never touched it, and the monk can't tell. You are still awesome, you can think of making money from both ends."

Shengshan sneered and flew out of the Nanfeng Pavilion from the back window with the child in his hand. He whistled, and Xiang Beiyue immediately sprang out from his hiding place.

Shengshan pinched the boy's bone statue and felt that although he was late, his qualifications were acceptable.

He looked down at the boy, "He will be your master from now on, call him Master."

The boy looked at them blankly. Shengshan put a force on his hand and the boy fell to his knees.

Suddenly happy to be a teacher, Xiang Beiyue helped the boy who was also at a loss and looked at the sect leader.

Shengshan nodded with satisfaction, "I'll make a list of the people who have touched you later, and I can't let go of the Nanfeng Pavilion. My Demon Sect is the best in the world, and the disciples cannot bear any grievance."