5.2

The originally high-speed train stopped slowly, and twelve passengers, including Miao Zhen, stood in front of the door.

People in other private rooms poked their heads in the aisle to look at them.

A middle-aged man who lived in the private room next to Miao Zhen waved to Miao Zhen.

Miao Zhen turned to look at him. The man took out a folding knife from his pocket.

He handed the knife to Miao Zhen, "Take some with you in case you need it."

Miao Zhen nodded gratefully to him, took the knife and put it away.

The right door opened, and roommate Liu Tuoni pulled Miao Zhen and asked him to follow quickly.

When I looked outside on the train, I saw total darkness.

When the car door opened, there was thick white fog outside.

The fog was so heavy that it was almost impossible to see the gap between the train and the platform.

There is a fresh smell in the air, the smell of earth after rain.

Although they had been waiting here for a long time, none of the twelve people got off the bus immediately.

Because according to the experience of the predecessors, sometimes there will be a door-opening kill.

Among the four women, there is an old player, two pure newbies, and Jiang Mengyu, a fake newbie.

They huddled together, standing behind eight men.

Miao Zhen looked back at them and realized something was wrong.

It seems that not all of the four trembling people are women.

Liu Tuoni had sneaked in at some point and was holding Jiang Mengyu in his arms, trembling like a quail.

Next to the quail pile, stood a tall woman.

She has dyed red hair and wears a leather jacket, looking dashing.

Because no one had moved for a long time, the in-car radio started urging.

Miao Zhen looked around.

The four people in the male bag No. 10 are all veteran players, and they have no intention of moving.

The male protagonist Jin Chengyan has been observing the outside, seeming to be thinking.

Just when the radio urged him for the second time, the man standing next to Miao Zhen turned to Miao Zhen and said, "Go ahead."

Miao Zhen was stunned, "Me?"

The man nodded, "Yeah, someone has to get out."

Seeing that what he said was so reasonable, Miao Zhen read the original text of this paragraph carefully and felt that he was sure to avoid it.

Just as he was about to nod, Hao Jingcheng grabbed Miao Zhen's arm and shouted to the man: "Why don't you go? If you can, go, don't push my roommate to death!"

Probably because he has watched too many movies like Young and Dangerous, Hao Jingcheng got a white tiger tattoo on his left shoulder and a righteousness tattoo on his right arm.

It looks like that.

Miao Zhen was pulled behind him and was about to express his thanks when she looked up and saw his comb-like hair swaying back and forth.

Jin Chengyan glanced at them and turned his attention outside the train again.

He stood there, looking brooding and lonely.