1.14

The police's questioning ended quickly, and it was reasonable to ask the guardians of the two children to accompany them.

The policewoman held the phone, and Miao Zhen said apologetically: "My grandparents have returned to their hometown, and I am alone in Jinghai now."

The female police officer nodded in understanding, then turned to look at Chu Siyao.

This girl gave them a bit of a headache. When they asked her, no matter what they asked, she didn't answer much.

After the failed suicide attempt, Chu Siyao seemed to be more introverted than before. She hesitated and said her mother's number.

No one answered the phone after dialing the number once, and the police tried three or four more times before they answered the call.

There was a gentle female voice on the phone, claiming to be Chu Siyao's mother. The police briefly explained what happened today.

Chu Siyao's mother tactfully said that she would not be able to leave for a while if she took care of her child again. Once the child is handed over to a reliable person, she will rush over soon.

She had a great attitude and for good reasons. The police officer was about to tell her not to be too nervous, but then he heard a man's voice. Then Chu Siyao's mother apologized apologetically and hung up the phone.

Miao Zhen and Su Chengye were sitting on the sofa nearby. They couldn't hear the voice on the phone, but they could tell from the policeman's reaction that this person should be quite easy to get along with.

Chu Siyao sat opposite them, her expression a little dull, and she didn't know what she was thinking.

This was obviously not the place to talk. Miao Zhen thought for a while, then stood up and went to sit next to Chu Siyao.

Recalling what Qiao Wan had done to him before, Miao Zhen secretly took a deep breath and took Chu Siyao's arm with red ears and a calm expression.

Chu Siyao's body stiffened. When she turned around and saw his shy little sitting posture, her tense body gradually relaxed.

Su Chengye glanced sharply at the two of them, as if he was using his power to catch them in love.

Unfortunately, the two looked so much like little sisters that Su Chengye, who had never seen a gay man before, couldn't help but be stunned and didn't react for a while.

Seeing that the male protagonist didn't care and the female protagonist didn't resist, Miao Zhen calmed down and carefully placed his pillow on Chu Siyao's shoulder.

Chu Siyao looked sideways at him again, appreciating the height difference between the two of them, and sat up straighter, raising her shoulders a bit.

System, who had been watching, clicked his tongue twice, "Good guy, your little hands are curled up on your little feet. If you hadn't said you were a man, I really wouldn't have known that you were a man." 】

Miao Zhen said with a smile: "Donor Five, you are so complimentary. The little monk only imitated the behavior of Donor Qiao." '

[Do you think I'm complimenting you? 】

'Ah, that was the young monk's misunderstanding. '

The system realized very early on that Miao Zhen's brain circuit was somewhat different from ordinary people. It is also used to it, as long as it does not delay the task. It looked at Miao Zhen holding Chu Siyao's hand and laughed, "I don't see how you kid can take advantage of others." 】

'No, little monk, this is just normal physical contact, little monk's heart is very quiet. Miao Zhen pulled up the map and pointed at his villain to prove his innocence.