4.19

During the few days they lived on the spaceship, the clones successively captured the Imperial Prince Long Yi, the Federation General, and the pirate Wen Ziyao.

Long Yi and Wen Ziyao were caught, but Miao Zhen could still understand.

Of these two people, one is too young and inexperienced, the other is a slut by nature and likes to hook up.

They are all characters who can easily be tricked.

But the federal general has been in a high position for many years and manages a lot of agents. A cunning person is not that easy to control.

Mr. Miao was strangely silent for a few seconds before he spoke: "We made an artificial man that looks like Su Zibai. The federal general is not very wary of him. He seems to like him."

Miao Zhen didn't know what to say.

The federal general is just one of Su Zibai's many strategy roles.

For Su Zibai, approaching him might just be for the sake of the complete illustrated book.

But the federal general was sincerely interested in Su Zibai.

Being unprepared, he eventually fell into their trap easily.

Soon all the characters wandering around were caught in the spaceship.

After struggling for several days, Zhai Li and Zhai Chengyun decided to cooperate with them and stay here to be protected.

Instead of meaninglessly destroying each other, it is better to give it a try and see if there is a chance for a comeback.

The other three subjects refused to cooperate, even if Miao Zhen explained clearly, it would be useless.

They don't believe it and don't accept it.

Maybe the six androids have different personalities.

The consciousness clones of the three of them have been completely opposite to Miao Zhen's clones for many years.

The clone of the federal general knew that this was a game and guessed that he was a bionic artificial man.

But he doesn't want to leave the game world.

Because only here can he be a general.

The other two people probably had similar thoughts.

The clones headed by Mr. Miao would fight to the death whenever they saw the wave on the other side.

They are organized here but not there, so they pose no threat to them.

After all the subjects were protected, Mr. Miao led his army of androids and clones and divided them into three groups to attack the three camps.

The empire has long been infiltrated by artificial humans. Zhai Li's clone kidnapped the queen and killed all those who resisted.

There were no reinforcements, and the huge warship descended directly on the main city.

Mr. Miao, who was in charge of the general command, clicked on the table and ordered the destruction of the main city of the empire.

At the same time, the troops that were sent to attack the Federation and the interstellar pirates also received news.

After Mr. Miao gave the order to sink the interstellar pirate ship, he looked back at Miao Zhen sitting aside.

He said softly: "Go back and rest."

Miao Zhen remained silent and did not answer.

Mr. Miao showed a helpless smile, "I don't want to see the Federation destroyed, and I believe you don't want to either. After all, that is the place that the original owner of this body guarded to the death."