6.8

It's not just once or twice that Ji Chengming loses his temper, Bai Yue Qingcheng's company is very experienced. They have a backup security team. Facts have proved that Bai Yue Qingcheng's success has nothing to do with Ji Chengming.

Through observation, Miao Zhen discovered that Ji Chengming had a fixed daily schedule except for special circumstances.

I go to work at 9 o'clock in the morning and circulate air-conditioning in my office. Fire one or two employees randomly depending on your mood. He got up so angry that Miao Zhen was fired no less than three times. Every time Ji Chengming said he didn't want him anymore, he would call him back within a few minutes. Like a courting male bird, he displays his personal charm crazily.

Occasionally, Xiao Baitu will be brought along to watch, which usually lasts about an hour. Xiao Baitu's face turned red and his heart beat at the sight, and his favorability towards Ji Chengming increased visibly. Miao Zhen's problem of being embarrassed became more and more serious, and within a few days, he couldn't bear it anymore.

Before his toes dug into the soles of his shoes, Miao Zhen begged Ji Chengming to stop his daily courtship activities. To compensate, he could do anything.

After that, Miao Zhen's office became the CEO's office. Ji Chengming prepared many sets of clothes with too little fabric to wear out and asked Miao Zhen to change them every day for him to see.

During the lunch break, Ji Chengming, who was full of wine and food, would press Miao Zhen against the office window. While standing up fiercely, he threatened to let others see his shameless appearance.

It was obviously during work, as the president, Ji Chengming perfunctorily approved a few documents. The rest of the time, he did nothing except Miao Zhen.

At around three o'clock in the afternoon, the company held a meeting. Previously, Ji Chengming was sitting in the conference room, listening to the noise from the people below. Now he has two little pets, and he takes them with him to every meeting.

For a while he looked at Xiao Baitu on the left who was taking meeting minutes seriously, and for a while he looked at Miao Zhen on the right whose legs were shaking constantly. Then turn the gear to the maximum and silently admire the sweet look of the little toy being played with.

After get off work in the evening, he would go to the cemetery and chat with Bai Yueguang's tombstone. He often sits in front of the tombstone, holding up his mobile phone to the black and white photos of the white moonlight on the tombstone, and watching people and nature with him. It was very quiet in the cemetery, and the sound of the TV could be faintly heard from a distance.

He specially opened a membership and used ultra-high-definition picture quality. If he hadn't known that Bai Yueguang was the love of Ji Chengming's life, Miao Zhen would have suspected that Ji Chengming was hinting that Bai Yueguang would give birth to a better animal fetus in his next life.

Wait until it is late at night and the cemetery begins to look eerie. Ji Chengming, who had just watched a movie with Bai Yueguang, took Miao Zhen back to his car.

Miao Zhen was already scared, so Ji Chengming deliberately told ghost stories in his ears. When Miao Zhen was frightened and cried, he directed the driver to drive on the bumpy road. Raise the fender and do happy things in the car.

Miao Zhen didn't feel anything. His physical fitness was very good. Ji Chengming will also consult Dr. Gai before looking for new ways to play. Despite the high frequency, Miao Zhen didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

Ji Chengming began to practice various gameplay within a safe range.

The experimental subject in the first stage was Miao Zhen, and the second stage was Xiao Baitu. Ji Chengming made a detailed plan and gave it to Miao Zhen for him to sort out.