5.18

It was a calm night, with no further incidents.

As the only person who can sail a boat, Jin Chengyan is prepared to stay overnight.

Liu Tuoni stayed with him in the first half of the night, teaching him how to make his wife happy.

Jin Chengyan felt that calling his wife was not nice, so Liu Tuoni asked him what he would call his wife instead, Ling Ling or daughter-in-law?

After such a comparison, Jin Chengyan felt that it was better to call him boyfriend. It's a little strange, but it sounds nice.

Liu Tuoni gave Jin Chengyan a love class for a long time, but found that Jin Chengyan had a cold attitude and didn't seem interested.

The student is not serious in class, and his little boyfriend is still waiting for him to have fun and play. Liu Tuoni hurriedly explained a few key points, and then happily went back to do the things adults love to do with Hao Jingcheng.

Jin Chengyan was taking notes in his mind. In the middle of taking notes, the teacher suddenly wiped the blackboard and said get out of class was about to end.

Jin Chengyan recalled the knowledge points he had just learned, and his slightly drooped eyes suddenly widened.

It turns out that he failed to do any of the things a qualified veteran attacker should do.

Jin Chengyan knows himself very well. He has been taciturn since he was a child. Not only does he not like to talk, he rarely even cries.

He was misunderstood by his family as having a congenital disability and frequently visited various hospitals. The second before he was sent to a mental hospital, the young Jin Chengyan understood a truth.

He was not sure whether silence was golden. But if he continues to be silent like this, he will definitely be regarded as mentally ill.

In order to avoid being put into a small closed room, the young Jin Chengyan learned to answer other people's nonsense perfunctorily.

And because the answers are so perfunctory, they are often mistaken for provocation.

After sending the bully to the hospital for the fifth time, Jin Chengyan realized something.

He is naturally proud and different. Doomed to live a lonely life, spending his old age peacefully with a life-size fitting mirror.

Jin Chengyan originally thought that his life would just pass by like this, until he met Miao Zhen.

This humanoid tank can correctly interpret the core of his thoughts no matter how perfunctory he is in provocation. Not only does she have the skills to be considerate and friendly, but she also has beautiful little spots and a perky butt.

Last time we went to the hot spring in Car No. 3 together, Jin Chengyan saw it clearly. After that, he would automatically review it in his sleep and dreams, marking key points and discussing them in depth.

Jin Chengyan was thinking while observing the route situation.

As he thought about it, he looked down at his bird, which had been calm and collected since he was a child.

Now is a dangerous dungeon environment. The wooden man who eats human flesh has just been eliminated, and there are still unknown behemoths in the sky looking down on the world.

How could it stand up in such a disturbing and depressing atmosphere? It was incompatible with the environment.

Jin Chengyan stretched out his hand and pressed it twice, trying to calm it down. He still wants to sail the boat and not come out to cause trouble.