6.17

Because he accidentally made Bai Yueguang angry, Ji Chengming was kicked out of his bedroom.

He was still on vacation and didn't want to go back to work just yet. He raised his hand to knock on the door opposite. When he stood at the door and raised his hand, he heard Xiao Baitu's voice coming from inside.

"Master Bai, Master Bai! Please humiliate me!"

Ji Chengming:?

hiss---

He seemed innocent and didn't understand anything, but he didn't expect that he was so fancy in private. As expected, his Secretary Miao is the best, she never hides and tucks her, she screams when she feels good, and her little waist twists very happily.

He put his ear to the door. The door was quite thick, so he couldn't hear clearly what was going on.

Just hearing Xiao Baitu humming, it feels like... spring has arrived.

Ji Chengming really didn't expect that Bai Yueguang's return would cause earth-shaking changes in his originally peaceful life.

Bai Yueguang fell in love with his lover, and Ji Chengming was worried that Bai Yueguang and the little pet would kick him away, and the two would live a happy life. So he went all out and took out the "lifeline of the global economy" and forcibly bought the little pet's heartless heart.

Now Xiao Baitu seems to have fallen in love with Bai Yueguang again. What's going on? The whole world likes Bai Yueguang?

Isn't it possible that he, a ruthless and overbearing president, is not lovable?

Ji Chengming hesitated for a long time, but still did not open the door directly and go in.

Listening to the voice, Xiao Baitu should be doing something very personal. If he goes in rashly, it will only embarrass both of them.

In the room, Xiao Baitu was lying on the bed, searching for Bai Yueguang's information on his mobile phone.

The young master of the Bai Group and the heir to the Bai family. As for what his family does, Xiao Baitu doesn't care.

He only extracted the key. Master Bai is a rich man second only to Ji Chengming.

Xiao Baitu rolled on the bed and couldn't help but think of the pile of cards in Master Bai's wallet. At that time, Bai Yueguang hit Secretary Miao's face with a card, and he looked on with envy.

He even wanted to put his face next to Master Bai's hand and let him hit the card hard. No matter how much, he can handle it. If a card is not enough, a check will do.

Xiao Baitu tried to add Bai Yueguang as a friend, but his application was quickly rejected.

The wallpaper of his mobile phone has been changed to the picture on Bai Yueguang's website. He touched the screen of his mobile phone and rubbed the Rolex on Bai Yueguang's wrist with his fingers.

When will the God-given marriage come to him?

Xiao Baitu persevered and took the initiative to seize the opportunity again. At this time, a message suddenly came from his mobile phone. It was from his father who owed money everywhere.

He paid for Ji Chengming's room and board, and he didn't spend a penny of his salary as a personal secretary last month, all of it was sent to his father.

Although he still couldn't fill the hole he owed, he could at least save one of his father's ears.

When he opened the message, his father said a lot, which probably meant that he needed money.