3.5 (two in one)

The Axe Man could neither defeat Miao Zhen nor outrun the police.

Not long after, he was tortured away by the police who came for reinforcements.

Miao Zhen couldn't figure out what he wanted to do when he jumped out.

It's just that the police came too quickly and didn't give him enough time to talk.

Miao Zhen thought that the axe man would go to jail in the future. He went over and gave him a card and visited the prison.

The arrest went smoothly.

A burly male policeman who ran in first saw that the tunnel was so dark and Miao Zhen was the only onlooker.

There are about zero witnesses. It seems that with a little violence in law enforcement, there should be no problem.

He rushed over, hugged the axe-man and threw him into a hug.

Several police officers then controlled the axe man.

Miao Zhen applauded them from the side.

Wu Chengfeng lay on his side on the ground and watched the excitement.

He suddenly realized that the police seemed to be quite useful. He could try calling the police for help next time.

Looking back on this adventure, compared with the last time, it didn't feel any more thrilling.

The imagined situation of going through life and death together with Miao Zhen did not appear.

A simple call to the police could almost end the entire battle.

Even the adventure started to become boring.

After learning that four college students were missing and human bones were found here.

More police cars rushed here to help search and rescue the victim.

The four college students are all still alive and their injuries are not serious. One of the girls was almost assaulted and was a little frightened.

The police sealed off the scene and gradually found the bodies of the seven victims here.

Three of them are homeless, and the rest are migrant workers who come to Danhe City alone.

He didn't often contact his family, and no one knew he was dead. It's no wonder that there were no relevant missing persons notices online.

It's just that the police didn't find the other group. They were smarter than the axe man and ran away when the situation was bad.

The police found traces of where they had rested in the utility room.

They seemed to have discovered some new clues, and Miao Zhen wanted to follow them, but was kicked out in a friendly manner by the police.

Wu Chengfeng and Li Mantong were put on stretchers, and the ambulance was pulled to the hospital.

Miao Zhen was taken directly back to the Municipal Public Security Bureau by a police car.

Before the three of them separated, Wu Chengfeng, who was lying on the stretcher, struggled to hold Miao Zhen's hand.

Tuo Gu said to him, "We must win the video we shot, otherwise we won't be able to afford food next week."

Miao Zhen didn't have much hush money left, and he understood the seriousness of the matter. He nodded solemnly and promised to do his best.

The system pinched out several NPC villains and placed them on the map. The tool man carved out a rectangular shape and carried Wu Chengfeng and Li Mantong away.